Chapter 19

"Twenty more dark guilds to go!" Ichiya exclaimed as he looked back at his boys. "Keep it up and soon, we'll be reaching the head guild!" 

"Yes!" Hibiki, Eve, and Ren replied.

Meanwhile, Sabertooth was debating amongst themselves two things. One, how awesome Lucy was just now and two, what was she wearing?

"So what did you guys think about that just now?" Rogue asked. 

"Is it some kind of equip?" Sting asked, too.

"It didn't look like that to me..." Minerva said in deep thought as they continued running. "It was more like...her true nature?" 

Rogue and Sting looked at Minerva and couldn't help but agree at her reply. 

"She looked like a goddess to me," Sting said. 

Rogue nodded his head. But, before any one of them got the chance to say anything, Lucy flew down on her cloud to the same level as them and was right behind them. She closed in and whispered something to them. 

"It's better if you don't ask questions now. You'll know everything later. So don't ask anything," Lucy said. The three wanted to argue but seeing the frown on her lips and the sorrowful emotion in her eyes, they thought they better not. The three nodded and made a silent agreement to not tell anyone. After all, they knew Lucy kept her promises. Heck, she even did that birthday party for Nagi about two months ago, just as he had wanted. 

Seeing them three agree, Lucy nodded and flew back up, rejoining Jura, Nagi, Happy, and Lily. 

"You spoke to the three of them?" Jura asked.

Lucy nodded. "I trust them to keep this a secret." 

"Mama, how many more guilds left?" Nagi asked. "Looks like a few guilds are going down here and there." 

"Most likely only 50 left." 

"That's pretty slow-paced," Jura murmured to himself. Then he looked up towards Lucy and Nagi. "Willing to give this old man a hand?" 

"Of course!" Nagi immediately replied as he floated down a little on his cloud with Happy and Lily by his side. J

ura flew down, following Nagi down. In the distance, Lucy saw the eruption of a guild and another guild that had rocks and boulders bursting from the guild. Ten guilds were destroyed within five minutes. Lucy looked down, not showing a shred of emotion. Her attention wasn't on the mages below her, but rather what stood ahead of her. Clouded in the distance, a dark aura was emanating from a lone worn-down castle. 

That's got to be it, Lucy thought. Do they really want the head dark guild to stand out that much? Are they idiots?

Lucy sighed. "Jura! I'm going ahead! Take care of the rest of the fifty guilds!" 

Jura looked up and nodded before heading back to what he was working on below. Lucy flew ahead and soon, she hovered over the eerie castle. There were shattered windows here and there and the bushes and trees around it were covered in weed and vines. She descended upon the ground but suddenly, she felt someone from behind. She fanned her fan towards that direction, swiftly evading the magic that had been directed at her. 

"Introduce yourself," Lucy stated, holding her fan towards her face.

"My, my, my. To see someone so powerful as you," a woman's voice mused. "It's been a long time since I've found a toy to play with. 

A woman stepped out and one look at her, she knew she had come face to face with a crazy person. The woman had green curly hair tied up into two pigtails. Her eyes were blue with a weird swirl in them and her clothing...it was basically a ripped dress.