Chapter 30

CA/N: Hey guys~ This is one of the few notes that you get from me and probably until the completion of this book (≖ᴗ≖✿). So. ..for some apparent reason I have been tagged and thus I have to tag 5 other people: xKittyNekoxawestar27fairytail971,  DiabolicLoversfan123, and OliviaThePerson666. (இ﹏இ'。) Why do I have to do this? So for those that are curious, though you guys are probably not, here's some info about me. I'm in high school and I'm a typical asian female (Ŏ艸Ŏ). Anway, I'll stop rambling on now and I'll get to the chapter (๑òᆺó๑).

"It's the long awaited official start of Fiore's Grand Magic Games, kabo!" Mato yelled in excitement as he danced about on the arena. 

The spectators seated on the stands cheered in excitement, waving banners and signs as they chanted their favored guilds' name. Besides guild name, they also shouted all individual names. Like the previous day, they sat with their respective fan group. 

"Well then, shall we welcome and receive our contestants for this year?" Chapati spoke. 

"YES!!!" the crowd all answered. 

"Cooool! First up we have......Quatro Puppy!" Jason screamed in a wild frenzy. 

Without much surprise, as the members of Quatro Puppy came walking in, the crowd just sat there like a bunch of crickets, not paying them any attention. They all looked at them with disappointment and utter dismay. 

Mato cleared his throat as he witnessed the silent crowd. "Well...next up we have Blue Pegasus, kabo!" 

At the mention of Blue Pegasus, countless girls began cheering as banners and signs were raised. 

"Hibiki! Eve! Ren!" the girls cheered as they went wild upon seeing the handsome members of Blue Pegasus. The three waved towards the crowd with a shining smile. Representing Blue Pegasus was Ichiya, Hibiki, Eve, Ren, and Jenny like always. 

"Next up we have Mermaid Heel!" Chapati announced. 

Some boys began cheering as Kagura, Arana, Beth, Risley, and Millianna entered the stadium, though most of these cries were for Kagura and Millianna. Kagura paid them no attention and just walked towards Mermaid Heel's balcony while Millianna waved at them with her usual cat-like expression. 

"Next we have Fairy Tail Team B!" Jason yelled. "Oh! Team A's also coming out as well! It's a social gathering of the cooool people of Fairy Tail!" 

Many people began applauding as they entered the stadium. Team B was at the front with Team A following behind them. Laxus was at the front with a solemn expression as he held up the Fairy Tail sign. Seeing that, many people from the stands began holding up their hands, too, in response with bright smiles on their faces. While everyone else in Fairy Tail stood brightly and proud, Natsu lingered onto the side with his head down. 

"Is it just me or is Natsu off a bit these days?" Levy asked. 

"He does seem off a little bit. There's not a lot of ruckus these days from him. Not like it's a bad thing though," Makarov replied. "What does First Master think?" 

"Perhaps..." the blonde head girl started saying. "It's love?"

"Love?!" everyone all shouted.

Mavis looked at the young mage before her with a pitiful expression. "He was the closest one to Lucy but was also the first one to betray her. After realizing his feelings, he became depressed and isolated himself. Is there any other reason that offers a better explanation?" Mavis said as she looked at them, a flicker of hatred in her eyes.