Chapter 10

Minerva and Lucy had met at the guild and were now on their way to one of the famous party planning stores in Fiore. As always, Nagi walked hand in hand with Lucy with Lily and Happy flying near them. Besides the five of them, another guest had accompanied them. It was Loki the Lion. 

An hour earlier~

"Minerva, don't tell me you dragged us along so we can carry the bags for you?" Lucy asked. 

Minerva smiled. "Of course! Why else would I drag you along?" 

Lucy sighed. "I'm fine with tagging along and carrying the bags and all...but it's impossible for one person to carry it all. Besides, I don't want Nagi to carry anything. Happy and Lily can do it but they can't carry it forever."

"You have a point there," Minerva said thoughtfully. 

"Is it okay if I summon one of my spirits?" Lucy asked. "They're really helpful in this case. When I went shopping before, I would always call at least one of them out to help me." 

"That's fine with me. As long as they can carry it all," Minerva grinned. 

Back to present~

As Lucy followed behind Minerva who was happily humming, she regretted ever coming along with her. Knowing her personality, she would probably buy out the whole store. Lucy sighed. They should've bought a carriage with them. Lucy turned around to look at Loki and gave an apologetic look.

"Sorry, Loki. For always making you do this," Lucy said.

Loki shook his head and smiled. "It's a pleasure to be of service to you. Besides, I'm sure Virgo also thinks the same way." 

"If you say so," Lucy said as she chuckled. Thinking about how strong Virgo was when she lifted all the boxes and bags that she had bought from a department store. Loki and Lucy had begun chatting happily not realizing that soon, they were in front of the store. 

"As expected of a party store, it sure is big," Lucy said in awe.

Loki and Nagi nodded their heads in agreement. 

"Come on. We're going in," Minerva said as she waved them in. The staff immediately greeted them as they walked in.

"Welcome to Party Castle, Minerva-sama," they said in unison. Lucy raised an eyebrow at Minerva as she greeted them back with a smile. I guess she visits this place really often. Nagi was now running around, looking at all the goods they had. The place ranged from party hats to balloons to blow-ups like the bouncy castle. 

"Mama, mama!" Nagi called out to Lucy happily. "Can I have a really big birthday party with this in it?" 

Nagi was jumping on the bouncy castle and Lucy knew that he was indeed excited not only because of his facial expression but also because she new he never saw anything like it before. 

"Why not? I'm fine with it. But your birthday is really far away, I'll organize a superb birthday party for you when your birthday comes at the end of the year," Lucy said as she bent down to Nagi's level. 

"You promise?" Nagi said, eyes twinkling.

"Of course!" Lucy replied, nodding her head as she smiled. 

"Yay!" Nagi yelled in joy as he went to look at the other fun things that the store offered. Lucy stood back up and looked around her.

"This really is a party castle isn't it? It's got everything you can ever think of that's related to a party," Loki said, coming up behind Lucy.

"It sure does, doesn't it?" Lucy answered back.

"By the way, should we go back to the checkout line?" Loki asked, pointing towards the reception desk. "It seems as if she already ordered what she's looking for."