Chapter 24

*A/N: As for how the wedding coronation looks like, look at the video below (22:00-24:00) to see what it looks like. Just imagine everything being white and gold with petals raining down. Also the stairs will be longer and the mount that Lucy arrives in is of similar concept to that of the video but only has transparent white curtains with beads diamonds hanging from it. Zeref is also on top of the stairs and yes, Lucy's clothes are similar to her's but more elaborate and a longer train. :)*

The guilds that had gathered were none other than Sabertooth, Fairy Tail, Lamia Scale, and Blue Pegasus. Having been greeted by some of the 12 Spriggans, they could only walk in fear as they remembered the smile that they had given them. Invel had left Dimaria and Larcade in charge for taking care of the guilds and honestly, they were not so happy about that.

"I expect you guys already know what you're here for after hearing that announcement back in Fiore, correct?" August presumed, looking back at the young mages.

They nodded their heads.

"And I see that Fairy Tail has also assembled here. What a disaster," Ajeel said, with a coat of venom.

"Now, now, not all of them are bad," August chuckled as he stroked his beard.

"Why do we even have to guide these humans anyway?" Dimaria said in annoyance. "I would've hung out with Lucy if it weren't for them."

"We have to follow Invel's words. Otherwise he's going to kill us," Larcade sighed. "I wanted to spend time with Lucy, too."

"I'm surprised at how none of you are joyous at Zeref-sama's return," Serena said.

"Well, Lucy is special. We always see Zeref-sama so him returning is normal," Dimaria replied.

August and Serena glanced back at the mages following them, none of them having spoken a word since they arrived.

"What's up with you dudes staying so silent?" Larcade asked.

"Maybe they're just a bunch of scaredy-cats," Dimaria scoffed. A chorus of laughter joined her.

"Hey! Don't call us scaredy-cats! We can take you on anytime!" Natsu yelled, flames surrounding him.

"That's right!" Erza said, equipping her sword.

"Juvia has to agree, too! You can call the others scaredy-cats but not Gray-sama!" Juvia exclaimed.

"It's not like we entered here on our own," Gray said.

The Spriggans looked at the Fairy Tail mages with a stoic face, their eyes brimming with murder. Before they had the chance to kill them off, Makarov and the rest interfered.

"Know the difference between your strength and theirs! You brats stand no chance against them!" Makarov yelled.

"But Master-!" Natsu began to say.

"What Master Makarov had said is right," Minerva said, speaking up. "If you guys are so stupid as to put your lives on a fight that you're fated to lose, you guys must be more idiotic than I had expected."

"We apologize for their rudeness," Jura spoke up, bowing to them.

"If it isn't Jura," Serena mused. "How's the other wizard saints doing?"

"They're fine. Just that it isn't the same without you on there," Jura said light-heartedly.

Serena chuckled. "You always don't fail to amuse me. With me gone, those old bastards back there are probably much more happier," he said with a smirk.