Chapter 31

Demi POV

The next morning i drove back over to the hospital to go and pick up Nick. Luckily it was a Saturday so i wouldn't have to worry about school. I could take care of Nick.

We walked out of the entrance holding hands. Nick wore a hoody so that people wouldn't recognize him but i didn't need to. I led Nick to the car and began to drive off. After driving for a few minutes we were caught up in the traffic.

"So what do you wanna do for the rest of the day?" i asked as we waited in the traffic.

"I'm actually quite hungry" he said "Do you mind if we just stop off somewhere and grab a bite to eat?"

"Uh, sure" i hesitantly said.

Once we got out the traffic Nick directed me to the place he wanted to go to. It was a fast food place but he said the food tasted amazing.

I got out the car with Nick then went inside and took a seat. The waiter came and took our order then left me and Nick alone. I don't have a clue what i ordered. I just said i would have what Nick was having.

"So are you feeling any better?" i asked.

"Yeah i feel much better. My heads just a bit sore from the fall"

"Did you call your parents?"

"I called my mom. She said she would fly out to see me soon but i assured her i was fine."

"Good." i said with a smile.

A few minutes later the food came. I just stared at it. Oh my god it looks disgusting. I can't eat that. Who knows how much weight i'll gain. It will make me so much fatter than i already-

"Demi" Nick said inturrupting my thoughts "Are you okay?"

"Fine" i lied.

I picked up some fries and put them in my mouth trying to eat them as normally as possible to stop Nick from worrying about me. He didn't need to worry anyway. I was fine.

He continued to eat but kept his eye on me cautiously. After Nick had finished, i still had a plate full of food. I barely ate anything. I didn't want to eat anything.

"I'm done" i said putting a napkin over the plate.

Nick sighed, "Demi you've hardly touched your plate"

"I'm just not feeling hungry."

Nick sat thinking for a few seconds. "Fine lets go"

I drove Nick back to his hotel. I've been here before. Its really nice.

He led me up to his room and i took a seat on the sofa as he got changed out of his dirty clothes and went into the shower. I had the urge to go into the bathroom and jump on Nick. But that would be really pervy.

I turned on the tv to distract myself from thought of Nick being naked which in fact was something i thought about a lot.

I heard the bathroom door open a few minutes later. Nick appeared with water dripping from his hair and a towel covering only his waist. I looked into his eyes and bit my lip as he ran through to his bedroom and got a pair of shorts on.

He came out and headed straight for the kitchen. He came out with a sandwich on a plate and a glass of water.

"Hungry already Jonas?" i laughed.

"Its not for me" he said handing me the plate.

"I'm not hungry Nick"

"Demi you have to eat something. Please just eat it"

"I can't!" i yelled as i stood up to face Nick "It will make me fat!"

I looked into Nick's eyes and i could see fear and worry. "Demi, you are not fat. Even if you were you'd still be beautiful"

"Yeah right" i said with tears forming in my eyes.

Nick came over to me and gently held my face in his hands "Look Demi, you are perfect. It would never matter to me what you look like, i would love you in any shape or form"

I stared at Nick in shock. He loves me? Did he really mean it?

I could see Nick begin to panic. "Uh, Demi, i'm sorry i shouldn't have-"

I pressed my lips against his passionatly as tears rolled down the side of my face. "I love you too"

My legs wrapped around Nick's waist as he gently placed me back onto the sofa, his lips never leaving mine. As he layed on top of me with his shirt off, he began to kiss me rougher. I pulled his hair back and rolled him over so i was on top. I straddled him and as i was going back down to kiss him, there was a loud knock on the door.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" i sighed.

Nick chuckled as he got up to answer it.

As i layed on the sofa and waited on Nick's return, i heard the door close and footsteps heading back to me.

"It's about time" i joked "What took you so-"

"Demi?" the familiar voice said.

Shit.