Chapter 7

Demi POV

I sat trembling in the backseat. In the far distance i could see the grey building, it looked frightening. Maybe it was just me with past experience, but it was looked like a prison. My heart beat got faster and faster the closer we got, and when we got there i froze.

"Okay Demi!"  she gave me a smile. She opened up her door and got out the car. As if it was a reflex, i automatically locked the car and looked at her in fear. But just with my luck, she lifted up her hand and the keys were in them.

She opened up my door and gave me a pleading look.

"I know you don't want to be here, but think of it like this, the quicker you get in there, the quicker you'll get out"

My mouth was was dry and words wouldn't come out, i just sat there staring at the ground unable to move.

"You have to go in Demi."

"I-I can't" i muttered.

"You can't or you won't?"

"Both!" i said slightly raising my voice.

I was just terrified of what people might say about me, or if someone knew who i really was.

"Look Demi, these people aren't the people who bullied you before, you have to give them a chance"

I held my eyes shut for a couple of seconds. Its not like i'll be getting out of here anytime soon, and she's going to keep pushing me until i finally go.

I calmly reached out for the bag i'd bought and stepped out the car. There was barely anyone there, which made me a bit calmer, but there were some people there who kept looking at me and talking to their friends. I just looked straight ahead trying not to pay attention to them and getting myself worked up over nothing.

When we entered the building i felt like i was about to pass out, my breathing wasn't in my control and i stumbled back into a wall. Taking one deep breath, i tryed to relax myself, then my aunt called me over so i followed her.

She led me to the school reception.

"How can i help you?" the lady asked.

"This is my niece Demi, she's new"

"Oh, well its nice to meet you" she said giving me a huge smile.

"Hi" that was all i could say, if i said anything else i think i would either burst into tears or black out.

After my aunt left me there i felt sick, i could honestly spew my guts out right now. The woman led me up to a room with a teacher in it.

"Hello! My name is Mrs Ferguson and i will be your registration teacher. Every morning at 8:50, you must come here and be on time. You must be Demi"

"Yeah....hi"

The woman looked scary, like if you did something wrong she would beat the shit out of you right there.  She had short grey hair, a pair of gold glasses that sat on the end of her nose and she wore one ugly ass dress.

"Oh so your from America?"

"Yup"

"Well what brought you over here?" she asked

"A plane"

I had to purse my lips together to stop from laughing out. I do make myself giggle. But she looked like she was about to do that ass whooping i was talking about, but probably since i was new she simply nodded her head and gave a fake smile.

"Take a seat" she said appointing me to a chair.

This woman hated me already. Oops.

"So..." I said breaking the silence "Where is everyone else?"

Just as i said that the loud bell rang.

"They're on there way"

I gulped.

Fuck this shit.