Chapter 25

Demi POV

Going back into school was strange. Everyone was acting like nothing had ever happened and it was really pissing me off. You can't unsee what happened just like that.

I got to my registration class and everyone was now staring at me. It was making me uncomfortable but i knew i would get some looks after what happened.

I kept my head down and took usual seat and just stared to the front of the class room. I still had Nick's jacket on. He hadn't asked for it back so i decided to wear it again today. It made me feel more relaxed having something that reminded me of Nick on.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned round to see Sarah smiling at me.

"Oh my god! You're back!" i squeal.

"Yup." she said giving me a thumbs up "What's been going on here though. Everyone's talking about you."

"I'll tell you about it later" i said frowning.

My first class of the day was biology. We were doing about diabetes, and i knew a bit about it because of Nick so i was fine with it. We were watching a boring video about how people can get type 2 diabetes and it was pretty shit.

Once the video had finished i stared at the board and let my eyes wander it. My eyes caught sight of a video in the suggestions.

Of me.

Shit, shit, shit, shit. It was a video of me and Joe singing 'This is me'. I looked around the room to see if anyone had saw it, which i think none of them did.

 The teacher then closed down the tab which made me sigh in relief. If they had seen that, it would be pretty hard to explain.

As Sarah and i walked out of the room, i could see Nick at the far end of the corridor, walking in my direction. I could see that every set of eyes in the hallway were looking at Nick. But his were on me, which made my heart skip a beat.

He began to raise his arm up and i could see what he was going for. My arm began to rise as well, and we did our signature elbow high five.

As i walked on i began to laugh. I turned around to see Nick looking back at me laughing as well. Everybody around us looked confused as to what just happened. But if they don't like it, they can go to hell.

I had drama next which wasn't really difficult for me due to the fact that i act all happy all the time even when i feel like i'm dying inside.

I walked into the room to see all the chairs facing the big screen which meant we were probably going to be watching something.

"Since we've just finished our group performances we've decided to let you have a day off. We're going to be watching an episode of Desperate Housewives" the drama teacher, Mrs Watson said.

Yay. I might get to watch my little sister doing what she does best.

The episode began and i recognized it as one of the episodes that Maddie was in. I loved watching her act. Her character was pretty hilarious.

After it had finished we began to discuss the episode and pick out the techniques that were used in it.

"I think the girl that plays Juanita is really funny" one of the girls said which made me smile proudly.

"Yeah but i think she could loose a few" Dylan smirked.

My blood was boiling. How dare he say something like that about my beautiful little sister. He's just a big headed, narrow minded, self centered, motherfucking dick head.

I had to bite down on my tongue to stop myself from saying something that will get me suspended. And there was a lot i wanted to say to him right now.

Dylan began to look in my direction still smirking. "What's wrong with you?" he asked.

I didn't reply. I didn't even bother to look at his smug face.

"Did i offend you with my comment on that little girl?" he asked chuckling.

"Yeah, you did" i snapped.

"Woah, looks like it's someones time of the month" he said making everyone in the room laugh.

"So what, are you like a huge fan of this little girl?" he asked sniggering.

"Yeah, i am actually" i said proudly. They can say what they want, but i love my little sister and i'm her biggest fan.

"Wow that's pretty sad" he said. "But you have to admit, she is overweight"

"I think she's beautiful" i said crossing my arms.

"Wait. So now your lesbian for a little girl. That's gross" he said laughing "And to think i actually thought you were hot. Your actually vile"

"First of all i'm not a lesbian." i stated. "Second of all, you can't talk about anyone being vile considering you've probably gave away herpes to over a hundred different girls"

"You're the one who's perving on a little girl"

"She's my little sister!"