Chapter 22

Demi POV

It was snowing! I loved the snow and i always have. It reminds me of when i was younger when me, Dallas and Maddie would all make snowmen and our parents would always judge them on a mark out of ten. Those were the days.

The only thing that bugged me was the fact that i had to walk to school. My aunt was working and i couldn't take the bus, there were too many people i didn't like on there. So my only option was to walk.

I grabbed my big fluffy, green petite coat and headed for the door. It was freezing outside but i didn't mind. I actually enjoyed the silence while watching the white flakes fall from the sky, it was relaxing. Just thinking of the snow made me think back to the night Nick and i went sledging together and ended up having a snowball fight afterwards. We had so much fun that night.

I was so lost in my thoughts that i wasn't paying any attention to my surroundings. Holly was standing directly in front of me with Lauren and some other girl.

"Funny seeing you out here" she said sarcastically.

"What do you want?" i asked flatly.

"That coat your wearing looks pretty cosy" she said scanning me.

"Yup" i tried to walk past her but they blocked me off.

Lauren and the other girl held my arms tight so i was unable to move. I struggled but i couldn't get out of their grip. Holly began to take off my coat. "Get off me!" i yelled. But they didn't stop, they got it off me, so i was left in only my shirt. Holly began to walk away with my coat in her hands as Lauren and the girl push me to the ground.

I didn't bother trying to fight back. It would be useless and wouldn't get me my coat back, she was gone.

I was already shivering. I could see the coldness in the air that i breathed out. I wrapped my arms around myself, trying to preserve my body heat. I needed Nick.

I needed him to hold me in his arms and tell me everything would be alright.

I couldn't sit here any longer, i had to get up or i would die. The only thing that was keeping me motivated was Nick.

I battled through the freezing weather with tears in my eyes. When they rolled down my face, it felt like they were turning into ice.

In the distance it could see the school, i fucking hate that place now. It's absolutely bull crap. I hate everyone there.

It was getting hard to move. My body was almost frozen like a statue.

I finally made it to the door. i began to knock on the door, but i struggled. I couldn't feel my hands.

People could see me through the window but they ignored me. They just continued to walk, leaving me freezing out here.

I could feel my heart rate getting slower and i was struggling to breathe.

And just as that was beginning to happen, the door shot open.