Chapter 3

Demi POV

Dammit! I was to busy ignoring everyone that i forgot to tell him i was leaving. In fact, i never told anyone i was leaving. Not Marissa, Selena or Miley. But seriously, how can a person forget to tell their best friends that she's going to another country for a year. I mean, who does that? I feel so stressed out right now, with the whole school thing and not seeing my friends and family for a while. I really don't think i could handle my friends getting mad at me. Especially Nick, we were spending much more time together than we usually would, and we were flirting back and fourth. But nothing would ever happen between us, he would never want to date me, the only reason he flirts back is because he feels sorry for me, he knows that i self harm, and he knows about my eating disorder, like who would want to date me?

Nick POV

I could seriously kill Joe right now. Sitting in the corner texting his girlfriend for the month, Ashley. No doubt he's already cheated on her and is about to dump her. He never thinks about anyone else but himself! I blame myself to be honest. I should never have told him that i liked Demi. Why was i so stupid in telling Joe? Why not kevin! I told him everything i loved about her and he went over and told Demi thats what he feels. And BOOM, they start dating and he breaks her heart.

"You ready to go into the studio?" Joe asked.

"Yup" i replied not looking at him.

"What's wrong with wittle Nick?" he said pulling my cheek.

"Get off me, you jackass!"

"Woa. Someone woke up on the wrong side of his bed."

"At least i woke up in my own bed" i replied giving him a sarcastic smile.

"What's that supposed to mean" he asked as the smile wiped off his face.

"I dont know" i said "Maybe it means i don't sleep around with a new girl every week"

I walked passed him patting his back leaving him there speechless. I smiled to myself wallking out of the room, proud at what i just said.

As i walked down the hall a voice called from behind me.

"At least i've had sex before"

I turned round to see Joe giving me that, 'you just got owned' smile of his. I had to just walk away or i would have beat the shit out of him right there.

Sometimes wish he just wasn't my brother.