Chapter 2

Demi POV

This was unbelievable. How could they do this to me, sending me away like this, I have a career, I don't need an education and the worst part is, they are sending me to another country! If they wanted me to move out they could have just asked.

I began to pack my bags. They wouldn't let me stay so I had been isolating everyone out my life hoping that they would let me stay. The only upside to this is i get to live with my aunt. I haven't saw her in years, she was always so good to me and she was the first person i ever told about my eating disorder. She handled it much better than i did telling her, she just cradled me in her arms telling me i was beautiful. The only other person that ever did that was Nick.

"You almost packed?" my dad asked leaning against the frame of the door.

I continued giving him the silent treatment until he just left. Looking in my room it was so empty, like it wasn't mine it just looked cold and unfamiliar. The last of my belongings had been packed away and put in my dad's car. All that remained in my room was my bed, my dresser and a large chair that my mom would sit on a read me bedtime stories when i was younger.

I dragged the large suitcase down the stairs, it thumping on every step. When i got to the bottom Maddie's arms wrapped around me. I couldn't ignore her, she was far to close to my heart, i tightly squeezed her back and a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Don't go!" she screamed, "Please!". I didn't answer her. I knew if i did, i would start sobbing and i didn't want her to see me cry more than i already was.

The look on her face broke my heart, i didn't want to leave my baby sister, why are they doing this to me?

The car journey to the airport was quite. I spent my time looking out the window at the view, it would be the last time i see this place for a while.

As much as i hated my parents for doing this, i didn't want to go, i would miss them too much. Dallas as well, she might annoy me all the time but she's taught me a lot, especially about boys and fashion. And Maddie, i'll miss her the most, she was the person i thought of whenever i felt down and depressed, if it wasn't for her i would have twice the amount of scars on my arms. I just hope she doesn't end all messed up like me.

My flight number had been called on the tannoy. I looked at my parents who were tearing up.

Saying goodbye was one of the hardest things i've ever had to do. I grabbed my bags and started to walk off. I looked back and gave them one last smile before i boarded the plane.

I sat back on the seat closing my eyes. I had to think of happy thoughts to stop myself from crying. Maddie, bunnies, unicorns, rainbows, Nick.

Nick.

Fuck.

I forgot to tell him i was leaving.