Chapter 12

Demi POV

My hand wouldn't move towards the phone. Nick was going to hate me for not calling him. If i call him he'll be mad, if i don't call him he'll be mad. 

I can't win.

But if i call him now, it won't be as bad as calling him in a few months, its only been a week, it won't be that bad.

I shifted towards the phone and picked it up. I dialled his number, and waited on him to pick up.

"Hello?" he said.

Words wouldn't come out of my mouth.

"Is anyone there?"

He hung up.

Tears started streaming down my face. The sound of his voice made me feel guilty. He sounded really hurt and blue.

I did that to him.

He does care.

It was my fault.

I started sobbing uncontrollablly. The urges got to me, i made my way to the bathroom and pulled out the blade i'd stored under the candle that sat above the sink. I sliced it multiple times into my wrist as i cried.

I'm worthless.

The world would be better of without me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm going out into town. Do you want me to bring you anything back?" my aunt asked.

"No" i muttered rolling onto the other side of my bed.

"I'll be back in a few hours"

I had been awake the whole night. I couldn't sleep feeling this guilty, i tossed and turned the whole night and i even went downstairs to get some milk so i would feel drowsy, but nothing worked.

I decided to check twitter to see what was going on in the world. There were pictures of Joe and Ashley, that bitch.Another a picture came up of Joe with a black eye and came across a video. It was Nick.

I clicked on the video, he looked angry. I've never saw him look this mad ever. And i've known him a long time. We've shared stories and shared secrets that nobody else knew.

"Nick.Nick.Nick.Nick.Nick.Nick" Joe repeated.

"What!" Nick yelled.

"Woah. Don't punch me in the face again"

Nick got up and walked out of the room slamming the door.

I don't believe for one minute that Nick punched Joe. He wasn't like that. But i honestly wouldn't mind if he punched Joe, he deserved it. Always self centred and arrogant. 

I had to call him back, because of me he was changing.

Nick POV

I can't believe Joe just posted that, he just told the world that i gave him that black eye. The amount of hate i was getting on twitter was unreal. I couldn't deal with this, i was so stressed and angry. There were websites writing false stories about what happened, "Nick punches Joe over love for Ashley" , "Tour cancelled from Jonas Brothers after Joe gets attacked by Nick". People are taking this way out of hand. He deserved it, and everyone knows it. My phone has ben ringing non stop since that video was put out to the world and i was getting frustrated.

The phone started to ring again.

"What?!" i yelled.

"Its Demi"