Chapter 29

Aha… Here is chapter 29 which is dedicated to @GrazelleClarin :D

Pic on the side is of>>>

Enjoy!

****

“Karma comes after everyone

eventually. You can’t get away

with screwing people over

your whole life, I don’t care

who you are. What goes

around comes around. That’s

how it works. Sooner or later

the universe will serve you

the revenge that you deserve.”

-Jessica Brody

DUNCAN P.O.V

“What?” Granel and Tyson said together, however Granel’s voice was louder.

“You heard me” I said through gritted teeth. Aunt Isadora is the next Alpha and I am sure of it.

“Told you, the girl will die” Leo said gleefully and I glared at the rogue. “She is going to kill the girl”

“Mom” Granel whispered in shock. My gaze fell on Sel, who looked lost in her thoughts. “It can’t be” Granel said shaking his head.

“It is. I did one important mistake when it came to O.” I said with a small smirk.

“And what is it?” he asked me.

“I thought O was a guy and never once considered O to be a girl. I never repeat my mistake, which is why when I was told about the next Alpha, I assumed it to be a woman too” I said shrugging.

“No, it can’t be” Granel said.

“It is. Your mommy is involved” Leo said and let out a small chuckle. Why is he still alive? “In fact, she is the master mind behind all this” he said and five heads turned to face him. There was a murderous growl from Cortez after hearing his words.

“The four plus one?” Tyson asked.

“Ignore the plus one, that Alpha was fooled and so were others. She wanted us to destroy Elegance Pack. She wanted us to kill the gifted kids. She wanted this to happen. She is a manipulative bitch” Leo said with a grin. “She even manipulated O” he said grinning at Sel.