Chapter TWENTY-EIGHT (Part 1) : Baby Clothes

AN: Its been over a week or 2 since i updated i know, sorry iv just been so busy xx

Louis' P.O.V:

Renae insisted that she wanted her baby to be Australian born and i was fine with that, i mean what better place for a baby to be born right?

So, the baby was due in 3 weeks. The wedding planned for 4 weeks from now, my life is perfect I daydream while wandering around after Renae in some Australian store id never heard of before.

"Louiss" Renae clicks her fingers right in front of my nose and stands on her tip toes examining my eyes with a chuckle.

"Sorry love" i shake my head as if to clear it and reach over to give her a peck but she dodges it making me pout. She giggles, "you look drunk" she says teasingly pulling me with her down another isle filled with baby clothes by my arm.

"How about.. thuss one" she pulls something off the rack and turns to face me holding it up with a smile.

I shake my head with a chuckle placing my hand on her raised arm bringing it down. I trace the soft, smooth lines on her skin with my thumb until she brakes the silence making me look up at her.

"Whaaat Louis? Dont you like it?" she asks almost sadly. 

"Renae" i hesitate, "i love it, really but i just cant believe its actually happening" i murmur quietly looking back down to my hands which hold hers tightly only millimetres from her bulging heavily pregnant belly.

Instead of comforting me like she has the last 6 weeks iv been worrying about it, she drops her head with a nod not speaking.

"I know" is all she says before placing the small soft yellow and blue outfit back in its place and turning towards a near by somewhat young looking shop assistant who had been lingering close to us for about an hour now. She drops the clothes she had picked out before in her arms without a word and turns to walk out of the store, tears streaming down her face smudging the little makeup she had applied this morning.

I punch myself mentally for bringing it up yet again when last time she almost immediately dropped the topic and follow after her.

After about 5 minutes of following her in a random direction through the mall in Perth Renae finally comes to a abrupt stop making me almost bump into her fragile frame.

A young fan, probably no more than 10 gives a quick squeal running for me but luckily her mum pulls her back scolding her and giving me an apologetic frown. I couldn't possibly deal with fans at this time.

I turn my attention from the little girl who sits on the mall floor crying to Renae who faces me. 

"Wheres the car?" she asks before i can talk and apologize.

"Are you sure you didnt want those clothes?" I ask firstly looking back in the direction of the store we just came from, she gives me a stern look "sorry the cars this way come on."

About 50 metres from the car i see Renae wince a little and then again a little more this time as we reach the car but shrug off my worried thoughts when she hops into the car normally, turning on the radio straight away like usual.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

AN: So yeah sorry, sorry, sorry for the extremely late update xx

and congradulationnss to the twin boy and girl Louis' mum had erhh almost 2 weeks ago now :)

Not a very good chapter but i still need comments !!

COMMENT AND VOTE PLEAASEE !! XXX