Chapter FIVE (Part 2) : The AFL Game -- BONUS CHAPTER

BONUS CHAPTER

Renae's P.O.V:

"So tell me again how the game works" Louis says after we sit down in our level 2 seats eating hot chips before the game.

I chuckle, the entire way here he asked questions about every part of AFL.

"They get it through the 2 centre posts and thats a goal, 6 points. They get it through the outer posts and its only 1 point.

You can pick the rest up during the game" i say winking with a chuckle.

I giggle as he nods looking serious about knowing the rules and how it all works.

The siren signalling the start of the game sounds and Louis jumps not being acustomed to the loud noise.

He gives me a glare for laughing, smiling to show he isnt serious.

I puff a huge sigh of relief as the 3 quarter time siren sounds and Essendon are up by 16 points.

"Soo um whos winning" Louis says still sounding as confused as he was at the start of the game.

"Louisss" i groan giving him a soft slap, "whhaaaat" he says innocently.

"Its on the scoreboard you weirdo."

"Ohhhh" he says nodding, i chuckle and just shake my head.

This time its his turn to slap me softly giving me the 'well sorry' look.

When the final siren sounds i squeal and dance around, a 30 point win over a good team. I even get Louis dancing around happily to the team song that plays over for the win.