Chapter NINETEEN : Will You?

AN: Haha! I don't get any votes or comments anymore :-/

But i guess i will finish the last 10 chapters of this book anyway, i mean iv written so much !! Anywayy..

Is it like opposite day or something because every time i ask people to leave a comment or vote, i get none. SOO...

DON'T LEAVE ANY COMMENTS OR VOTES GUYS :) X

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

2 YEARS LATER

Louis' P.O.V:

I wanted it.

I wanted to be with Renae for the rest of my life, i wanted her to be officially mine.

I wanted her to be the one walking down the isle in a white dress on my wedding day.

I wanted the whole world to see Renae as a beautiful person, inside and out.

I wanted to call her my wife.

I was 100% certain that's what i wanted and i wasn't going to let her slip right out of my fingers because i waited too long.

I was in Perth at the moment with her for 2 weeks and tomorrow was the last day. Another year long tour was planned for One Direction, another 10 months of touring the world. It was exciting but we didn't really get much time for other things these days.

Renae was at work for the day so i had the whole house to myself, apart from Max who was sleeping soundly by my feet. I bought the ring 2 hours ago so its around 12, 4 hours till Renae comes home.

I flick my head around to look at the clock just to double check, 3:40 pm. What?! 

I run upstairs and strip my house clothes making sure the ring is still tucked into my shorts as i pull them off.

I jump in the shower and lather myself with weird shampoos, how did time pass so quickly?

'Orange & Mango scented body wash' hmm i shrug and empty a handful onto my hand before covering myself with it

'Pear scented moisturizing shampoo' okay then.

'Peach & Lemon shower gel?' right, what was with all these fruit smelling things?

I stepped out of the shower and wrinkled my nose in disgust, i smelt awful. I smell like a girl!

Renae's P.O.V:

I had an awful day at work, things just weren't going my way today. 

I park my car, slamming the door shut and make my way to the door hearing the barking of Max which brings a wide smile to my face. My two beloveds were just behind that... "Hey Renae" Louis sticks his head out the door before i can open it letting Max jump past him to me.

"Umm" i frown, "are we going somewhere?"

"No i was just thinking, what did you want for dinner? Anything special?" Louis asks combing through his hair with his hand, ajusting it to one side.

"No, what about just some hot chips and a walk on the beach?" I chuckle fixing Louis' messy collar.

"Sure, sounds perfect" Louis stifles a laugh leading me inside.

"Were you in a rush or something while getting ready" I laugh helping him fix his right sleeve which was also kind of messy.

He was wearing a pair of beige shorts and a light blue button down, his hair looked slightly damp from a shower. He looked neat, very scrubbed up.

I get a waft of mango and furrow my eyebrows, "Louis you smell like my fruit bowl" i laugh pulling him closer to make sure it was him.

"Do not" he protests looking behind him before meeting my eyes.

"You used my shampoo" i giggle pinching his arm lightly before giving Max the well earned belly rub.

"There was no other shampoo though" he pouts sitting down next to me and playing with one of Max's paws.

"Naww, come here" i whisper pulling him into my side.

His head rests on my shoulder and i force myself not to think of tomorrow. Iv let him go so many times, said goodbye to him so many times. I can't even start to imagine how hard it must be for his mother and sisters. He leaves for so long.

Tomorrow though he needed to go back to the UK, start the tour with the boys and i needed to go to a normal day of work.

"Lets go get those chips yeah?" i ask getting up, Louis nods.

The sun rise and sun set were my favourite part of the day, the set set particularly is amazing here in Perth. 

Hot chips on the beach, what an aussie sunset. My favourite.

Louis laces our fingers together smiling at them as we walk down the beach, he stops at the place we first met unlacing our fingers.

"Remember?" he asks sitting down on the sand, the exact place he sat the day i spotted him on the beach. I chuckle as i remember how i thought of him as a snobby popstar with his face planted across the TV screen 24/7.

"Whats Louis Tomlinson doing out on the beach so late in the afternoon, shouldn't you be doing a show for your adoring fans?" i chuck repeating the exact words i had said that day.

"You knew my name" he states gaining my eye contact.

"Yeah because your bloody face raided my TV all day, every day" i laugh kicking sand his way, "you and those five guys, took over the entire teenage population of my town making them go insane."

He laughs, "so why did you say hello that day?"

I shrug honestly sitting down beside him, "i was fed up with you guys and wanted to say something horrible but i ended up saying hello."

He shakes his head, "I'm glad you said hello that day."

I open my mouth to say something but he stops me pulling me up to my feet with my arm. 

"Renae, your the best thing that's ever been apart of my life"

I open my mouth to say something stupid like "what about One Direction" but he stops me again.

"I don't want to leave you, again tomorrow"

"You have to Louis" I say firmly before he can stop me yet again.

"I want to be with you forever, Marry Me. Please" he getting down on one knee and holds out the most beautiful diamond ring iv ever seen.

My eyes widen and my mouth gapes at him.

"Are you um.. are you.. sure" my mouth stupidly forms words of its own.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

AN: Okay, well a few people have been asking me really weird questions on ask.fm about having a you know R rated chapter in this book. I don't know about it, do you all think i should? A restricted chapter maybe, just one? Comment please :)

Haha yeah so i know this chapter wasn't the best but iv been super busy and i just wanted to upload really so yeah, vote? comment? tell ya friieenndss aha

& lets see how fast we can get to 1k reads ;) x