Chapter TWENTY-FOUR : Midnight Memories

AN: Mixed P.O.Vs for you lovelies ;) xx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY 

LOTS AND LOTS OF LOVES FROM THE GOLD COAST, WE LOVE YOUU !!!! X

COME BACK TO AUSTRALIA, PLEAAASEE ;) 

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Renae's P.O.V:

I made a mistake and i was ready to face it. I'm marrying Louis. Why had i even said 'maybe' in the first place?

I was just scared of what might happen, what people would say about me and it made me make the most foolish, selfish mistake ever.

Finding the solid 3 carat silver band diamond ring (----->) that must of cost Louis a fortune out of my toiletry bag pocket i slip it on my finger, carefully sliding it into place. I smile, it was perfect.

I hear footsteps walking toward the spare bedroom i was using and quickly pull my sweater down to cover it.

"Renae.. woahh" Ella walks into the room and takes a step backward after spotting the ring. She walks toward me and lifts the sleeve of my sweater up revealing the ring on my finger, "i dont even want to know how much that thing cost."

"Me neither" i agree laughing and cover the piece of shiny jewellery back up with my sleeve.

"You ready? Or are you going to sit inside admiring your engagement ring for the rest of your life?" Ella chuckles walking back out with a flick of her ginger orange locks.

"Yeah, yeah" i mumble digging around my suitcase for a pair of black flats to go with matching coloured jeans and a simple beige knitted sweater.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

We have to go in the 'public' entrance today since i didn't want Louis to know i was here, i didnt even know what i was going to say yet when i did have to face him.

Fans walk around screaming the lyrics of some 1D songs as they walk around the outside of the O2 to find their designated gate. Some recognize us and whisper to their friends while others are too busy screaming at each other about how excited they are.

Walking into the arena and onto the floor the screams and squeals become louder. Fans scream and dance around to the background music while ads play on the screens. Thousands of glow sticks wave around and men walk around selling other merchandise.

It was a fun environment, very happy, cheery and friendly. Fans behind us talk excitedly to each other and ask us a few questions politely never pushing questions to the 'too personal' line which was good. 

I tuck a strand of my hair behind my ear letting my ring become visible for a few seconds. I quickly turn around from facing the girls but one of them notices it. She goes quiet and nudges her friend whispering while looking my way slightly. 

"Ella maybe we should just go" i nudge her arm and look at her desperately. I didn't want people making a big deal about it even before i had seen or gotten a chance to talk to Louis myself.

"Renae seriously, dont be a pussy about it and try to walk out now" Ella hisses in my ear sounding so serious i lift both my arms in the air slightly. She chuckles shaking her head and turns her attention back forward toward the dark stage.