Chapter SEVENTEEN : Surprising & Horrible News

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZAYYNN FROM AUSTRALIA XX MUAHH

<><><><><><><><><><><>

It makes me so, so happy when people comment :) Even if it's the tiniest comment ever, to wake up and check to find someone has actually read something i wrote warms my heart so much xx Thankyou everyone who takes their time to comment, it really is appreciated

I came home from work the other day extremely frustrated because my photographer was bullsh*t and found 615 reads on IAIB, i know its not that much but it really put a smile on my face :) xx

ILYSM .. all of you x MUAHHHH

<><><><><><><><><><><>

Renae's P.O.V:

"Well you see" Ella starts after we both settle down with a warm cup of english tea and cookies.

She looks at Niall in the kitchen nervously.

He mumbles something about going grocery shopping before leaving out the front door, not before giving El a small peck and me a polite wave.

"Mm hmm" i urge her to go on after Niall leaves. Sipping quietly at my tea.

"You see um me and Niall went a little too far the other night, carelessly. We wern't even drunk, it just happened" she rambles really fast.

I quickly swallow my current mouthful of tea to avoid spewing it out, setting the mug down on the coffee table and widening my eyes.

"You didn't" i laugh, never in a million years. Ella and Niall? What? They are so innocent.

"It was accidental but it lead to something more frightening" she whispers quietly, looking down at her belly and officially making me choke on pure air.

"Umm, you're having a baby. Congratulations" i shake my head not being able to believe it.

"Niall really wants the baby but im scared Nae. The fans, his family, my family, the fucking world what the hell are they going to think? We are 20!" she almost yells desperately, obviously lost in what to do, what to say.

I guess i was being no help to her by chuckling un-believably. I sigh, finally getting my head around what she was telling me.

"Don't worry about things that aren't even happening El, worry about them after they have actually happened" i whisper rubbing her back soothingly.

She turns around and hugs me tightly, "i wish i was as strong as you babe" she whispers with a giggle.

"Keep dreaming" i joke making us erupt into a fit of giggles, soon we are making something funny out of every object in the room. Now the laughing uncontrollable.

Louis' P.O.V:

Renae is gone for about 2 hours before i finally hear the front door open and shut quickly, followed by a pair of heels clicking on the wooden floor towards the sitting room where i was watching a random t.v show with Harry.

She walks through the tall archway quickly, hair swept across her face from the wind outside, her whole frame littered with small white snowflakes. 

"Great, what is the world coming to?" i hear her mumble, brushing her hair out of her face before setting her bag down on the coffee table. She squeezes herself a seat between me and Harry, legs slung across mine.

When i dont answer due to being too focused on this weekends football scores she sighs loudly, snuggling her head up against the shoulder of my warm Christmas jumper.

It was the very first day of December in 7 days time, exactly 1 week. I know, amazing calculation by the Tommo.

"I'm sorry babe, whaa" I mumble my attension still not fully on her as the news presenter reports on a few other sports.

"Just El and Niall" she mumbles against my arm. 

Her finger traces the patterns carefully, her eyes following its every move.

"Ella is like my only one true friend and now shes probably going to move to England" she continues, my focus finally finds Renae and i run my fingers through her wavey brown hair comfortingly.

"You can visit, you are most welcome here anytime" i tell her while she clings onto my side.

"Thanks Lou"

Suddenly her phone vibrates in her pocket against my leg and she pulls back to look at it, furrowing her eyebrows as she sees the 'Caller ID'.

'Chris Sparrow'

"I need to take this babe, sorry" she smiles a little.

She stands up walking to the kitchen and leaning on the marble counter where she is still visible. I turn down the volume on the TV and hear her greet her manager politely.

"Hi Chirs, i'm sorry i didn't call you".

"Mm, oh right" her voice darkens and i see her brows knit together tightly, something she only does when something is wrong.

I walk up to her quickly, holding out my arms, which she gratefully walks into still clutching the phone to her ear with a shaky hand.

"Yes, i understand" she mumbles before hanging up and tightly gripping onto the front of my shirt.

I loved it when i could comfort her, she was so fragile and broke at the smallest things. Just holding her in my arms now makes me realize how much i actually missed her while we were apart.

"Please don't cry my beautiful angel" i whisper not referring to her job but the word angel makes her choke violently.

"I'm not an angel anymore Louis, they are appointing someone else" she gulps quietly.

"Im sorry" was all i could say.

"Well im going back home to Australia in a couple of days because i have other work so im going to start packing" she mumbles pulling from my grip.

"And im going too" i whisper following her.

There was no way i could let her grow apart from me the minute she felt strong enough to come back to me, i needed her.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

AN: Apologies for the lack of Louis POV's throughout this story xx

Bahaha the pregnancy was a suprise to me as well, i was half asleep while writing but who gives xx

PLEAAASE COMMENT & VOTE FOR CHAPTER EIGHTEEN !!