Chapter FOUR : Gone and back

Renae's P.O.V:

I hear the doorbell ring just as i step out of the shower and assuming its just mum dropping off something i wrap a towel around me and walk downstairs.

"Ah Louis" i say suprised, "sorry wrong timing?" he asks.

"No no its fine i say" pulling him inside out of the rain and shutting the door behind him.

"Ill just go get dressed" i say nodding my head towards the stairs and quickly walking off.

I pull on a white tank top and my favourite pj bottoms from cotton on (they sell the best jammies guys!!!) and tie my slightly damp hair in a messy bun.

I give a sleeping Max a quick pat and head downstairs, crossing my legs and sitting on the couch next to Lou.

"So why did you come?" i ask tilting my head slightly, "i wanted to see you at leased before we go" he says pulling my cautiosly into his lap.

I lean my head back into his chest and close my eyes, "you havent called me beautiful yet" i say to him.

"Well you are the most beautiful girl iv ever met Renae" he says, "really" i whisper, "inside and out" he finishes.

"Call me Nae if you want thats what my friends call me" i say and tilt my head up turning my head and close the gap between us crashing my lips into his, i slowly turn to face him shifting my legs till 1 is either side of his waist.

I pull away slightly and bury my head into his shoulder sniffing in the smell of rain and well just the smell of him.

"Come back to Perth soon" i whisper into his shoulder, "of course but only for you" he whispers back.

We sit there in silence for a while, i yawn. "Tired?" Louis asks, i nodd and he picks me up carrying me bridle style to my bedroom setting me on my bed. He pulls the covers over me and lies next to me, arms wrapped tightly around my waist.

He gets up slowly when he thinks im asleep planting a soft kiss on my lips and turning to go, "stay" i say grabbing his wrist.

"Nae i have to go to the airport at 5 in the morning tomorrow" he says softly sitting on the edge of the bed brushing strands of hair out of my face like my mother would back when i was really little.

"Then leave at 5.. please" i whisper, he slips under the covers with a sigh of defeat on the other side of the bed and wraps his arms around me. I lay my head on his chest and fall asleep listening to the soft beat of his heart.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I feel Louis quietly slip out of bed in the morning and i open my eyes quickly.

I swing my legs over the side of the bed slowly and stand up stumbling into Louis open arms, "ill miss you" he whispers pulling away, slipping on his shoes and pulling on a beanie.

"Ill see you soon. Hopefully" i whisper walking with him down the stairs to the front door, "promise me to get some sleep you look so tired" he says giving me a last hug.

I nod and lean against the door frame watching him drive off. I shut the automatic gates and lock the front door walking back upstairs.

I couldnt believe how much i felt like i needed him. I missed him a little already.

I used to promise myself not to ever fall for a guy quickly again after i got dumped by a boy i fell for too quickly in high school. Whoops.

Louis' P.O.V:

I quickly rush up to my hotel room and shove everything into my bag and meet the boys in the lobby just in time.

"Where did you go last night" Liam asks as i walk over to them, "to say goodbye to Renae" i reply.

They all tackle me to the ground until i tell them every last detail, "Louis' in looooovvee" Harry shouts as we walk through the airport to our plane.

"Thanks for letting the entire world know mate" i say giving him an annoyed look.

1 WEEK LATER

Renae's P.O.V:

Louis had agreed to come to Australia for a week after the TMH tour wrapped up, which was today.

I told him id pick him up from the airport so here i am sitting here at exactly 7:43am.

I sit quietly in the cold, hard chair in Perth Airport using my phone to check my social media.

I post a quick selfie to my followers on instagram, which had gone up in the tens of thousands as soon as i was seen for 2 seconds with Louis.

I smile at all the lovely comments people leave until i feel a familiar hand on my shoulder, i look up to see Louis making a silly face at me.

I laugh and give him a pout, looking up to the sky.

I hear a snap of a phone camera and hear Louis' laugh turning and running away before i can snatch his phone away from him.

"Too bad my cars this way" i say laughing and walking the opposite direction.

He quickly catches up and takes my hand intertwining his fingers with mine and smiling for the paps which have just noticed Louis, i look down shyly as cameras snap in my face and blind my vision.

We both sigh a breathe of relief as we get in the car closing the doors tightly behind us, "be my girlfriend" Louis says turning to me.

I feel my jaw drop slightly, "i.. id love to be" i mutter and he smiles.

"Id kiss you but there a people watching us" he whispers pointing out the window making me laugh, "ah huh" i say starting the engine.

1D starts playing on the radio when we are almost back at my place, "hey hey guess who this is" Louis says dancing along to Midnight Memories.

"Hmm i wonder, Justin Bieber" i say sarcastically, he gives me a glare and hits me softly crossing his arms.

"Awww, I'm kidding Boo" i say pulling up in front of my gates, opening them and the garage. I close them behind us and jump out.

I open the front door and Max comes bounding to us, Louis bends down and rubs his belly.

"Who's the best baby boy?" i say kneeling down next to Louis to give my Max a scratch between the ears.

"So what shall we do?" Louis asks putting his bags down in my room, "well i wanted to take you to a AFL game tomorrow but today we can do whatever, its sunny and the water will warm up a little bit soon" i say looking out to the water.

"AFL huh" Louis says, "ah huh" i giggle walking into the kitchen to pour myself a glass of water.

"Haha so what game, I'm guessing something like Perth vs hmm Melbourne" he says, i giggle "you know absolutely zilch, Essendon vs Freo."

He chuckles, "well do you just want to go for a walk today and a swim maybe if its not too cold" he asks leaning against the kitchen counter on the opposite side from me.

"Too cold? Arnt you from England" i tease sticking my tongue out at him, "whatever miss aussie girl" he teases back. 

We walk down the beach swinging our intertwined arms as Max races down ahead of us, stopping every so often to check if we are still coming. 

AN: Yes Aussie readers i am an Essendon fan so don't diss the team and start calling them druggies.

& to all readers, id like to ask a small favour. Please, please comment something and vote because it really means a lot to someone who has just started a story. Positive, negative i dont care just SOMETHINGG!! Ill give you more chapters in return :) xx