Chapter SIXTEEN : Outer Here

Renae's P.O.V:

"I'm free" i yell at the top of my voice, receiving chuckles from Louis and crazy stares my way from strangers.

Finally out of the goddamn hospital, phew.

I can't explain my hate for them, they are scary. White corridors, beeping, big machines, crazy patients, blahh.

The gashes i have from the man are still there big and clear causing me to limp but good news is police tracked him down. Tony Jackson his name is apparently, curse that Tony Jackson.

"You know i can carry my own bags, im not that disabled" i tell Louis as we walk to his parked car, just outside of the hospital entrance.

"I know" he chants unlocking his car with the button.

I roll my eyes as two paparazzi slowly approach us, knees bent as they look through their scary looking cameras, clicking away. Whats the head story going to be tomorrow?

'Louis Tomlinson seen with ex-girlfriend, now cripple, outside of London hospital' how bloody fascinating.

The car ride to Louis' house is silent, we make occasional small talk but nothing major. But he keeps apologizing to me, over and over.

"I'm sorry" he mutters for literally the 200th time just as we pull up to his big white London home he shares with Harry.

"Louis" i snap, "quit apologizing its not you fault okay" i try to soften my voice but it comes out angrily.

His eyebrows raise at my voice and he gulps, eyes filling with tears. He turns to face out the drivers window as we come to a stop.

"Louis" my voice is a whisper, he doesn't look my way.

I grab his face in my hands, turning it carefully and biting my quivering bottom lip when i see his eyes silently leaking tears.

"I hurt you, i basically did this" he mutters running his hand carefully over my covered leg. I shake my head, "I'm the one who left at the start, all because of a silly dream" i mumble before i feel Louis lips carefully connect to mine.

It's not a forceful, quick kiss. Our lips glide over each others hungrily but softly, saying sorry to each other for everything silently.

"Come on" he mumbles against my lips, pulling back slightly.

I pull back fully and nod opening the car door, helping Louis as much as possible with my bags.

When we walk inside, removing our snow covered shoes i find my bags from the hotel sitting next to the door inside.

"The police brought them over" Louis mutters following my gaze, i nod in understanding.

 "RENAE!!" Harry yells running from the kitchen after hearing us and giving me a bear hug.

"Hey Hazz" i mutter pulling back.

"Um do any of you two know where Niall and El have got to? She was meant to call me but.." i mumble checking my phone for any calls.

"um" Louis and Harry start, scratching the back of their necks and giving each other a weird look.

"Im sure she will call you soon babe" Louis quickly says giving Harry a glare, he nods his head up and down agreeing with Louis thought.

"Yep probably picking up the phone now to call you" Harry ads.

I decide to drop the topic, "mm probably" i agree.

"So, breakfast down at the cafe anyone?" Harry asks flipping his curly locks to one side with his hand.

"Sounds good, although bet it wont be as good as the delicious hospital food" i joke.

Louis chuckles "no way but lets say we try it" he finishes winking.

"Alrighty but let me change" i chant grabbing a random suitcase and dragging it up to Louis' bedroom.

As i open the door to the white walled, modern room memories flash back through my head.

I drop my suit case by the door and walk in looking around at the familiar and unfamiliar things scattered around the room.

A new guitar sits near his wardrobe and a new music award trophy sits on his shelf.

A few other new things i dont recognize are there but other than that, its exactly how i remembered it.

Running my hand through the soft white bed throw i remember the day Louis carried me in from the snow. The day i tried to surprise him, "what a fail" i mutter to myself.

I gulp as i look up at the surprisingly neatly made double bed remembering the day i walked out. The day i made the biggest make ever.

I walk over to the table and pick up my letter, complete with the photo i attached of the two us together.

I didn't actually plan on him getting the letter but im glad he did, thankful that he did.

I take a deep breath and sigh finally unzipping my bag to pick out something reasonable to wear.

I strip myself of my sweats and simply top, choosing out some nice casual thin baggy patterned pants and a nice tank top, throwing on a jacket.

I have no idea why but i just grab a pair of black Havaiana thongs (flip flops) and slip them on my feet, walking down stairs to join the two patiently waiting boys.

"Very appropriate choice of footwear babe" Louis chuckles pointing his foot in the direction of mine.

"I know, i try to show my Aussie side once in a while" i reply winking and following Harry out the door, immediately regretting my choice of shoes.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

We just hang around all day, shopping and walking into random stores.

I receive no calls from Ella all day. Wondering what she got up to i call her.

"Ah hey" she cheerfully answers, i greet her back with a simple "hi".

"Why didnt you call me" i ask, slightly annoyed.

"I forgot sorry, just trying to get my head around a few things" she mumbles.

"Mm like the best way to get Niall to snog you more" i joke with a teasing chuckle.

"Not exactly, can you um come around i have something to explain" she mumbles hanging up without any sort of goodbye.

"Sure byyee love you to" i say sarcastically to my iPhone as it turns off after flashing 'call ended'

"I guess i am going to Niall's then" i sigh to Louis who stands in the kitchen archway.

"Has she told you then?" he asks cautiously.

"No" i reply grabbing Louis' car keys from him as he pulls them out of his back pocket for me.

"Be back soon" i mumble pecking his lips softly.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

NEWHARRY STYLES FANFIC : http://www.wattpad.com/story/10451480-same-mistakes-harry-styles-coming-soon

NEWCHAPTER TWO 'Half A Heart' : http://www.wattpad.com/34577021-half-a-heart-one-direction-chapter-two-sleepovers

Sort of fill in chapter but COMMENT & VOTE if you want Chapter SEVENTEEN !! xx