Chapter TWELVE (Part 1) : Want You Back

Louis' P.O.V

"Why don't you just go after her again, the way i see it she is miserable without you" Harry tells me for like the 80th time today.

"Harry, the reason she broke up with me was to protect herself. I don't WANT to hurt her again like that OK, now just leave it" i say angrily pushing him out of my room and shutting the door.

I sigh.

Renae had apparently skyped her best friend Ella crying because she was miserable and Ella had called Niall asking him to ask me, to ask Renae out again. Ella and Niall seemed to be talking a bit these days. Hmm.

Yeah it is extremely confusing, even to me.

See, its not like i don't want to be with her, i do.

I just don't ever want to see her sad because of something fans say or angry because the paps just wont leave her alone.

Reane's P.O.V:

"Babe, he wants you but he needs to see that you still do to. Just ask him out yourself, its not illegal" Ella says continuing our 5 hour skype call.

Yes my data bill was going to be over the moon.

"Just go get yourself a nice outfit, something dressy and turn up at his door. Ask him out to dinner, he wont say no" she continues.

Somehow she gets me to agree and 2 hours later I'm pulling out everything from my suitcase -- after ending the skype call finally -- to pick out an outfit.

I pull out a simple tight fitting black cocktail dress and pull myself into it. (the picture on the side is not how imagined the dress so ignore it, its just a random picture kk)

Its short, reaching my mid thigh and quite tight. It shows off my long tanned legs and curves perfectly.

I add simple black heels and decide to add splashes of neon yellow to my outfit by painting my nails a fluro yellow as well as putting on a few yellow bracelets.

I tie my long beachy blonde hair up in a slick high pony tail straightening my natural wavy lengths out.

My makeup is a bit more than i would wear to a casual occasion. Smoky eye make up with a hint of deep reddy purple added to my full lips.

Louis had never seen me dressed up so he might be a little surprised at the length iv gone today.

"Yes finally" i exclaim pulling out a neon yellow clutch from the bottom of my bag.

I take a quick snap of myself in the mirror and send it to Ella, attached to a ??.

She replies instantly.

'Babe, you got it spot on. Now go!'

I chuckle and head to Louis an Harry's which was only a short walk from my hotel.

Louis' P.O.V:

It was 6pm and dark when i hear the sound of heels coming up me and Harrys driveway.

I was only in my boxers when the doorbell rings, i roll my eyes and dont bother getting dressed assuming its just one of the other lads coming over.

"Ah, Renae" i stutter after opening the door.

"Um, hi Louis" she says now fully aware of the fact I'm half naked.

I look her up and down my eyes not being able to resist.

Id never seen her so dressed up. She usually just wore simple short shorts or a skirt and a top which made her look amazing without trying but this outfit ... wow.

The short dress showed off her long thin tanned legs and her curvy body perfectly.

She clears her throat snapping me back into reality.

"Um. Are you here for Harry cause he is just up in his room, ill go get him if you want" i say a little too quickly.

"Actually i was wondering if you would like to go out for dinner" she says biting her lip and lowering one of her eyebrows so she looked really nervous. 

You must say no for your own good, i think to myself sternly.

"Renae, i think it's best for your own good for me to stay away from you. I don't want you hurt" i say pressing my lips together and reaching to close the door.

She stops me fiercly pushing the door back open, "Louis im fine, if you are rejecting me today because you want to thats fine but if its for my sake just dont."

I close the door, locking it and sliding down so im sitting with my back against it.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

AN : The last chapter was crap so couldn't resist posting this one :) xx

Oh and this story will be around 30 chapters long if you were wondering xx

PART 2 HAS BEEN WRITTEN AS WELL AS CHAPTER THIRTEEN, GET COMMENTING AND VOTING FOR THEM !! ;) x