Chapter TWENTY-FIVE : A Long Night ---- SC 13+

WARNING: This chapter contains highly sextual content and it is advised that readers under the age of 13 do NOT read this chapter.

I have purposely included minimal important information in this chapter for younger readers, there will be no important plot points within this chapter that i will not cover in the next.

PLEASE STOP READING IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 13 :) X

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Renae's P.O.V:

After the show we all decide on a little bit of clubbing to celebrate, apart from Ella & Niall who decide not to and head home early.

Louis drives me to Ella & Niall so i can pick up my bags and then we meet the boys at his house so we can head ou together.

I exchange my skinny jeans with a tight fitting black cocktail dress, yes the same one i wore the day Louis rejected me. I didnt exactly want to wear it because it brought back the vivid memory of being attacked but it was the only clubbing dress i brought with me.

I add the same neon yellow touches i had that day also and strap my hair into a slick, straightened pony tail.

I walk down stairs to find everyone ready and waiting for me. I give an awkward chuckle and a clear of the throat before Louis saves me,

"so lets go lads"

The car ride there is filled with laughter and happy chatter as the boys recise the show tonight. They laugh about all the crazy things they found being thrown on stage, the bored parents in the crowd and how Niall almost fell off the stage when someone grabbed his hand. 

We all walk in together on arrival, going our seperate ways once we see familiar faces or friends in the drunk dancing crowd.

"Care for a drink and a dance" Louis asks extending his hand with a wink.

"mmhmm" i answer letting him pull me to the bar.

Louis' P.O.V:

Only a few hours in and we are already slurring, a little dizzy thankfully this was a private club.

I place my hands on Renae's moving hips pulling her closer to me as she grinds against my crotch to the thumping music.

She moans teasily as she places a free hand on the outside of my thigh while grinding against me roughly.

I spin her around, letting our noses meet before crashing my lips roughly against hers.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Somehow we end up back at my house up against a wall just outside my bedroom.

I bite my lip to hold back a moan as Renae kisses my neck, sucking lightly to create a painful hicky.

Her back is pressed against the wall while her legs wrap around my waist and i am pressed up against her.

I can feel her smile against my skin as she un buttons my shirt while i struggle to move toward the bed shutting the bedroom door for some reason behind us.

She strips my shirt off just before her back touches the surface of the bed.

I hover over her lightly, keeping my lips a centimetre off her skin teasingly as i strip her clothes.

"Loueh" she moans as i finally slip her tight dress off, flinging it across the dark room.

I spread open her legs and glide my fingers lightly over the skin on the inside of her upper thighs, letting the tips of my fingers tickle her sensitive area lightly.

She moans my name loudly as i finally reach her opening gliding my fingers over her already wet entrance.

She moans again forcing my head closer to her, hands guiding my head to her skin.

Renae's P.O.V:

I let Louis suck aggressively onto my belly before rolling him over till i was on top.

He teasingly touches his already firm member onto my entrance lightly.

I fight a moan before deciding to tease him back as revenge.

Getting up from on top of Louis i walk towards his bedroom door, giving him a teasing wave and giggle.

I snicker as Louis stops me, pushing me towards his dresser and murmering into my ear.

"Don't tease me like that babe or ill have to do this andd" he mumbles against my skin pushing me until i lean face first pressed against my hardwood dresser.

Without warning he inserts the full length of his hard member into me thrusting faster with each movement causing my eyes to roll back into my head from pleasure.

I bite my lip and contain a moan to further tease him but when he murmers my name and lets out a load moan i cant contain it longer.

The room fills with my cries and Louis' deep moans.

"Louis im about to.." i stutter gripping onto the edge of the smooth surface tightly.

We release into each other, warm juices spilling down my leg as they fill up my insides.

I allow Louis to gently drag me over to the bed where we collapse out of breath, Louis still limply inside me.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

OMG lol what did i just write !?! Haha

I did have a bit of help writing this from a friend on here who requested not to be named since im pretty crap at writing this sort of stuff but anywaayyyy... x 

Do not hate guys, i am 19 and a legal adult in Australia. It is not illegal for me to publish this as long as i have given a strict warning on sextual content

So i promised in the last chapter, now i have delivered.. COMMENT & VOTE PLEASE !! 

(actually quite scared to see comments, even a little embarrased but haha comment anyway)