Chapter TEN : A Dream? Or not?

I REALLY NEED EVERYONES HELP OKAY.. I'm writing a story (will not give away hintss) and i need to know desperately (because I'm obviously from Australia) when school starts and finishes in the UK.. Like when is the first day of school usually for a new year?? In February like here?? I HAVE NO CLUEE, help me please by commenting xxx

I'd just like to say thankyou, to anyone who has ever read any of these stupid Aurthors Notes before or after the chapter. It might not say much but sometimes there can be important things in these so yeah anyway.. Excuse my grammar in this chapter, i was EXTREMELY excited while writing this and you will know why after in my bottom AN but anyway go reaaadd..

Renae's P.O.V:

I walk into the bedroom and my jaw instantly hangs wide open, Louis and Eleanor -- the one i just met yesterday -- were having a full make out session against the wall. Louis braces him self with his hands on the wall while Eleanor happily giggles through the kisses standing in between of each of his arms probably spotting me in the corner of her eye. 

"Louis" i whisper so quietly that I'm afraid he might not hear me, but he does. He whips around, his eyes widening in shock "ermm well um" he mumbles shoving Eleanor toward the bathroom and closing the door. She smirks and gives me a wink at me as Louis closes her in leaving him standing a few metres away from me across the room. 

"Care to explain" i half scream, half sob pointing to the bathroom door. 

"Errh we um were um," he stutters, "so it was what it looked like and you lied to me yesterday when you told me you weren't playing me or that shit?" i scream angrily at him.

"Nae i.." he starts with a scared, sad expression written over his face. "Don't ever call me that again, we are done" i yell and stomp out towards the front door of his flat.

.......

Suddenly a pair of warm hands grabs hold of mine and i sit bolt up right my head pounding. I frantically look around the room to see Louis lying next to me with a confused look.

I remembered asking him if he played me yesterday in my hotel room, him driving me to his house, drifting off the sleep wrapped in his warm arms.

I look down at his hands which gripped tightly at my sweating wrists, i gulp "get off me" i whisper.

"What" he asks confused, "get off me" i say a little louder pulling my wrists back against his hands, "i said get off me" i scream stumbling out of bed. He lets go,

"Nae"

"No" i simply say backing up till i almost trip over one of my suitcases, "no" i repeat as he starts to get out of bed.

"You were screaming and shouting i hate you in your sleep, what did you dream about?" he asks softly taking a daring step closer, which i don't back up from.

"Louis, i dreamed you were cheating on me with Eleanor" i whisper looking at my feet not caring how much i was crying anymore.

"Renae i would never do that to you" he says taking another step, he was now only 3 steps in front of me. I gulp and lookup, he looks like his about to cry himself when he sees how much im crying.

"Look.."

"No, Louis i can't do it anymore. I mean i dont want to" i say making sure i don't break eye contact with him.

"We should take a break, \just so we can clear our minds and maybe start fresh" i finish picking up one of my bags.

"It was a dream" he says hopelessly.

"Eleanor, the press, cameras, stupid rumours i don't want that in my life" i say picking up my other bag and starting my walk to his front door.

"So this is it?" he asks shrugging, i turn around to face him and nod.

"I just can't handle it anymore okay" I whisper, he nods slowly.

"Im sorry"

"Louis it's not your fault" he steps slowly toward me and leaves a tender kiss on my lips making me half regret what im doing right now.

"I can't believe this" i hear Louis angrily mutter with his fists clenched, my breath shakes.

"Louis" i whisper.

"I love you" we somehow whisper before the door closed between us. 

So this is it, im stuck in England for another 3 weeks with nothing but photoshoots and myself to keep me company.

Louis' P.O.V:

I plop down on the couch hoping i will wake up from a bad dream any moment, but guess what.. i don't it isnt a dream.

So this is it, im stuck here for another 3 weeks before the American tour with nothing but myself to keep me company.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

AN: I was EXTREMELY excited all day and while writing this chapter and thats why its kinda bad but anyway.. I JUST GOT PICKED AS HEAD SUMMER COVER MODEL FOR FACTORIE OMFG !! Yeah that's why i was excited, it's like my favourite store okay.. excuse my teenage self ;) X

I'd just like to say this is my first book and i really need to apologize because it really isn't very good but you can only improve right? So im going to promise my next stories will be much much better :)

PLEASE ASK ME QUESTIONNNSS, dedications to whoever does !! ----> http://ask.fm/CCCaldas