Chapter SEVEN: News & Nandos

Reane's P.O.V:

"Oh my fucking gcod Nae nae i can't believe you didn't tell me you were dating Louis Tomlinson, i mean THE Louis Tomlinson" my best of besties Ella Daniels screams at me when i open her front door to visit her for the first time in almost 2 weeks, i giggle and walk into her sitting room with her. 

"So you really are" she asks once we had settled down with a glass of cold orange juice, i know unhealthy right. 

"I am" i laugh.

"So you don't get to see him for like 5 weeks?" she asks, i nodd with a sigh.

My manager had called me in for a meeting at 4 and it was 3 now so i could only stay with El for a little bit but it was better than nothing.

She was the only person along with the lads that could make me laugh till i felt like i needed to piss myself. 

<><><><><><><><><<><><><>

"I love you my baby poo" i giggle, giving Ella a hug before getting into my Audi Sportsback. She waves a queen like goodbye as i drive off, another meeting with Cranky Chris i think to myself chuckling.

Louis' P.O.V:

It's good to be having some alone time at last, away from the boys in my own home. No tour to worry about, no mess apart from mine. I did miss Renae a little, actually what am i saying i missed her so so much.

3 weeks of lonesom i think to myself with a sigh.

Reane's P.O.V:

I push my car door shut quietly and walk up the path to the big glass doors that read, West Management.

I give a few people i know a polite nod as i walk up to my boss / managers office. I let out a deep breath before pushing open a door that reads, Chris Sparrow. 

"Hello" he says nodding to the chair on the oppisite side from him on his desk.

I take a seat and smile, "hi."

"Well iv been emailed another offer. Victoria's Secret are looking for another angel and are holding auditions for selected models they have invited to audition in 3 days in London. They have asked you to come along" Chris says clasping his hands together and placing them in from of both of us on the desk.

"Your time in London will be 4 days or up to 3 weeks if you get the job and you leave tomorrow" he adds.

"I strongly advise you to take this .." I stop him mid sentence, "ill do it" i say without hesitation. "Thats um great" Chris says explaining some other details with excited nods in between.

Modelling for VS was like a dream.

+

Going to England = Seeing my fabtabulous boyfriend Louis Tomlinson i confirm in my head while walking back towards my car carrying a pile of papers containing more details.

Victoria's Secret was a big step from what i was doing now, i dont even know how their management had found me.

I decide to suprise Louis tomorrow instead of telling him so when i pick up my phone to which he calls at usual time i dont tell him anything.

"Hey love, i miss you. Wish you were here" Lou says softly into the phone.

"Me too hun. So what you doing?" i say kind of distracted thinking of England.

"Nothing much, thinking about getting a coffee with Harry soon."

"Daww Larry, well have any plans for tomorrow?" i ask crossing my legs tighter and wrapping my blanket in closer.

"At like 8pm maybe?" i add curiously.

"Um no but whats happening at 8 anyway" he asks.

"Dehh nothing just curious but iv got to go to bed now im really tired" i say yawning loudly.

"Sure night. Sleep well princess"

"I love you" i whisper before hanging up.

I finish folding the last of my clothes into my suitcase zipping it up and getting ready for bed. 4am flights were not pleasant but if thats what it takes to see Louis again and have a chance to model for an amazing company then i was up for it.

Louis' P.O.V

'Dinner tomorrow, 7 @ Nandos. You in?' Niall asks in a text.

'Count me in' i reply seen as i had nothing better to do tomorrow anyway. Nandos was better than my cooking any day.

<><><><><><><><><><>

COMMENT IF YOU WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! 

3 comments and votes for Chapter EIGHT