Chapter ONE : Birthday Girl

Renae's P.O.V:

I walk onto my bedroom balcony and lean on the railing admiring the beautiful spring day, the first day of spring, my birthday, the 1st of September.

"What a day huh" i mumble to my 1 year old boarder collie pup Max, he happily sits at my feet watching the seagulls on the beach below us. I give him a quick pat and leave him there so i can go get dressed, i was going over to my parents house for a birthday lunch today. I enjoy my own company and find my self smiling more when im alone, as long as i have Max and my beloved beach im good. I put on a summer dress that i know my mum would love and tie my wavey light blonde hair in a quick bun.

As i leave the room to make breakfast Max races ahead of me, leaping down the stairs and running to the kitchen. I chuckle when i see him like usual in front of the pantry, tail wagging excitedly.

"Yeah, yeah" i laugh as he licks my hand impatiently giving me his cute puppy eyes.

I feed him 2 scoops of his special dry food and settle down with a bowl of musli and yogurt adding blueberries (my favourite), flicking on the TV. I roll my eyes as i hear the news reporter read out all the same talk about One Direction being in Perth.

I finish my breakfast and grab Max's lead, my mum cant stand dogs so im always made to tie up Max in the back of my mums yard if i bring him along. Scooping him up i carry him to the garage putting him in the boot of my black Porsche Cayenne, he whines a little and i give him a quick treat.

"I wont let you ruin my new car before my mum has seen it Max" i tell him.

I arrive at 12 on the dot, growing up with my strict mum you learn to be punctual.

"Hi mum" i say giving her a hug as she opens the door, "hi dad" i say giving him a hug also.

"You look so beautiful" my mum says tearing up as usual, and going on about how much the dress bring out my blue eyes "lucky you dont get your looks from me huh" my dad says jokingly.

"Being beautiful isnt all about looks" i say simply.

My mum gasps, "is that a new car you have" she says looking over my shoulder and walking over to it.

I nodd "its so nice" my mum exclaims, "how much did it cost you" dad asks. I dont answer knowing my parents will go phsyco, instead i suggest we go in and have lunch.

"Happy 21st" my mum says leading me to the dining room, the table is set full of my favourite foods. I grin and sit down with them to enjoy the food.

I dont see my parents too often so it was kind of good to talk to them again. Iv always been jelous of the girls at school who share a special connection with their mothers because truthfully me and my mum are complete oppisites, our views are different on everything. Same basically goes for my dad too.

Catchups with my parents are always awkward i think to myself as i drive home afterward thinking about how many weird things they had brough up throughout the day.

My modelling manager calls almost as soon as i get home and tells me he needs to dissguss exciting new urgently and to meet him at the office in an hour.

Louis P.O.V:

Today was our 1 free day in Perth, the one day to relax and just enjoy the city without a concert that night. Me and the lads decide to just go to the coffee shop to hang out and talk so i get dressed in some comfy clothes.

We sit at the back of the coffee store in the corner so that hopefully fans dont see us and mob us while we dont have security.

All 4 of the boys have been irritating me this week, every little teasing comment annoyed me and i dindnt find it in the slightest funny. Id been in a bad mood ever since id been dumped over the phone last week.

 "Cheer up grumpy pants" Harry says in a teasing tone, "shutup please" i say a little harshly.

He pokes my arm trying to cheer my up but i slap it away completely annoyed and walk out the shop thankfully not being spotted by paps or fans.

I dont know my way around this Australian town Perth but i just headed in the direction of the beach with my hood pulled tightly around my head. I walk down the shoreline pulling off my shoes and letting the cold sea water splash over my bare feet.

I find a nice spot on the sand where i decide to sit and just watch the waves and dolphins before me.

Renae's P.O.V:

I sit down in front of my manager Chris in his office as i wait to hear the 'news'.

"Iv just had an amazing offer emailed to you" he starts, i raise my eyebrows questioning.

"Its in LA for a year, higher pay, more publicity, this is the best oppotunity" he continues, "sorry, living in LA for a year?" i confirm.

Chris nodds excitedly, "just think how much you will be payed, and how much publicity you could get over there.

"Iv got all the money ill ever need with my job now for Billabong and Cover Girl and i wouldnt leave Australia, its my home" i say getting ready to leave.

"The oppotunity is a once in the lifetime" Chris continues on, "well tell them no because im not ready to change my life yet" i say storming out of the office.

America would mean more people ignoring who i really was and leaving my beloved home, i just wanted to show the world i wasnt just my looks, that i was actually a caring person underneath.

As soon as i get home i get Max and walk out to the beach and decide to take a walk to clear my head. I throw the tennis ball for Max in front of me and walk down the soft surface, hearing the squeaking of the fine sand calms my mind straight away and i relax just enjoying the afternoon.

I see someone on the beach up ahead staring out at the water and i throw the ball for Max closer to the water to avoid having to apologize for Max spraying sand all over them as he rushes past.

As i walk past the stranger i recognize him off TV and stop turning around to face them. "Whats Louis Tomlinson doing out on the beach so late in the afternoon, shouldnt you be doing a show for your adoring fans?" i ask raising my eyebrows.

"What? Louis Tomlinson can't come to the beach on his day off to get away to think without getting questioned?" he asks watching Max play around in the sand with an amused expression on his face. "Nup clearly not" i say chuckling, he pats the sand next to him and i sit down.

"Im Renae Ashton" i say holding my hand out for him to shake.

Max comes rushing over to us, dropping a soggy tennis ball on Louis' feet. He chuckles and throws it towards the water, watching as Max chases after it.

"If you throw once, he will make you keep playing for hours" i say laughing as Max comes back for a second throw.

"So you live around here?" Louis asks starting polite conversation,"yeah that house on the corner there, best view on the street" i say pointing and picking up the ball for Max, throwing it.

"Awesome" he says nodding his eyes still glued to the perfect small waves, "if you want and have time you can come over for a bit might help clear your head" i suggest. "Id love to" he replies in his thick british accent finally looking at me with a smile.

The way he is so relaxed makes me almost forget he is famous..