Chapter 27

Chapter 27

Liam, Hazel, Jake and Darren all stood round the box.

"What are we going to tell him?" Liam asked. Darren shrugged.

"I don't know, but we are going to have to."

"Look I should say I made it happen, because it was me that was last training in here. It's lighting up like that because of me." Hazel said.

"Not necessarily." Jake said. "I mean I was in here just after you were so I could have triggered it."

"Look it could have just done it on it's own accord, but when it's ready something is going to happen. I just don't know what yet." Darren said.

"Great, that is so helpful!" Liam said. "The box is glowing green and you don't know what's happening. Brilliant." He said sarcastically.

"Sorry if that has disappointed you. Right now we need to tell Lewis and figure out what to do." Darren said.

"Tell Lewis what?" Someone demanded from the doorway. Everyone turned and looked at the speaker, which was in fact Lewis himself.

"Well you see dad..." Liam began.

"Well the thing is..." Liam started.

"Ignore them both..." Hazel butted in.

"Quiet!" Lewis shouted. "Darren explain please.

"Look Lewis, the box is glowing this green colour. It must have lit up last night and I think it was something to do with all the anger last night over Roan. Something has triggered it and now I don't know what it will do. None of us."

Lewis nodded.

"Right ok, none of you are to go near it do you understand?" He said sternly. His children nodded and they all left the room. "If anything starts happening with this box, I want Roan to deal with it. Do you understand?" He asked Darren. The tutor nodded and when Lewis had gone he faced the box and reached out to touch it.

"Darren!" Liam called before his finger touched it. He rolled his eyes and ran towards the voice.

The box then began to vibrate after a while and Roan was feeling it. She really wanted to know what it was, so she went downstairs. No one was in the corridor, so she thought she would have a sneak peek, just as she was about to open the door Lewis came out of the dining room.

"And what do you think you're doing?" He asked.

"Looking for Liam." She lied. Unconvinced Lewis pointed upstairs. She thanked him and sprinted up them. She shut herself in her room and tried to ignore the vibrations from her head.

Lewis followed her up the stairs, but went to his office. Harold had placed a letter on his desk and he decided to open it. As he read the letter his eyes got wider and wider. He quickly used telepathy to get Darren upstairs.

"What?" Darren asked.

"Read this." Lewis shoved the letter at him. Darren read it through.

"George wants to come back? You're joking right?" He asked.

"Nope he is coming in an hour." Lewis sighed. Darren cursed.

"I'll get everyone ready." Darren scratched his head and placed the letter back on the desk.

In half an hour everyone was dressed in something half decent. The boys were in buttoned up shirts with smart jeans, as always Liam went for blue and Jake went for green. They both were in the bathroom using the hair gel to give their hair a little less of a bed head look. Hazel went for a casual red dress with her knee high boots with a three inch heel. She left her hair down, but straightened it to get rid of her curls.