Chapter 24

Chapter 24

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! Liam rolled over and hit his alarm clock. He groaned because he was tired and had lots to do. Last minute parties sucked. He crawled out of bed and opened the door to go to the bathroom. He was only in his pyjama bottoms and as he opened the door, he wasn't expecting to see Roan coming out of the bathroom in her own nightwear of shorts and a vest top. She was too surprised and was so glad she had at least sorted out her hair and makeup.

"Well this is awkward." Liam said.

"This is why we don't get up at half eight in the morning." Roan winked as she went into her bedroom next door. He smiled at her, trying not to look at her amazing legs. When her door had shut he put his head in his hands. He should have got changed before he went out because he knew he looked a real sight.

"Don't worry Liam, at least you almost have a six pack." Hazel giggled as she came out of her room fully dressed and having seen the whole thing.

"Don't push it Hazel please." He said nudging passed her and going into the bathroom.

Roan too was feeling pretty stupid. She knew she should have gone out in more then what she was wearing, but she thought no one would come out. She was wrong. Oh well at least it was Liam and not Jake. She went to her wardrobe and pulled on some clothes. She slipped on her converse and made sure she looked ok before going downstairs for some breakfast. She and Darren were the only ones down there as Jake and Hazel had already had theirs and Liam and Lewis were the last up. They sat in silence before Darren spoke.

"Looking forward to tonight?" HE asked.

"AS long as no one puts me in that cell again, then yes." She said. Darren laughed.

"You have to admit that was classic."

"Mmm, I wont be making the same mistake twice believe me." Roan said.

"You know Roan you have potential." He said.

"Do I?" She asked. Darren nodded. He knew more about her then she did and he was starting to believe it himself. She grew stronger everyday and not just in power, but in herself. If she made a mistake she would face it again and not fail twice. She had the guts and the confidence and possibly even the skill. It made sense, but he still wasn't allowed to speak to anyone other then Liam about it.

Liam soon came down which stopped their chat and Darren was soon up and helping around the house. He was on cleaning and tidying with Harold and Jake. Roan was sorting out the guest lists and Lewis, Liam and Hazel were sorting out everything else, like music, seating arrangements, food and drinks everyone was having and how the room was going to be displayed. It was a lot to do. Roan sat on the sofa as Liam ate his breakfast as she was writing up the guest lists. She would be letting everyone in along with Harold at the entrance, which is why this was her job. There was a lot of people to get through and everyone was stressing out.

"Have you sorted out what you're wearing?" She asked Liam.

"sort of, but I'm sure I will look horrific in whatever smart thing I wear."

"Me too. I don't wear dresses."

"You have the legs for them." He muttered.

"What?" She asked.

"Nothing." He said quickly. She glared at him and went back to her list. He was soon finished and he came and cuddled into her.

"Oi you have work to do." She said prodding him with her pen.

"I know, but I would rather be sat here with you." He said. She rolled her eyes.

"Any other day romance would work with me, but today is different. I have work to do, go on." She said kissing his forehead lightly.