Come Back When You Can || kathniel

And it's back! Jokes on everyone who called me names and accused me of deleting this. Why will I delete something I spent months writing?!?!?! Where is the logic? 

I took this down because it has my personal social media sites and because I actually have a life outside wattpad, it took me (and it will take me a while) to put it all back up.

I have no more twitter! But do follow me on tumblr: 

nina-dcm.tumblr.com

_________________________________________

COME BACK WHEN YOU CAN

DJ now 29.

Kath now 28.

The click of Kathryn's heels echoed. Just as when she entered the building, everyone remained silent and let Kathryn pass, or go first in the elevator. Although, Kathryn wasn't as scary as you thought she might be, she just lost that Miss Smiley attitude. It's probably because she's in a different world already. She's in the real world where she fought hard to get to her position. You'd think being a child actress and a teen queen would help her earn a real job but that's not how it works. She had to go through every pinhole

 Kathryn Chandria M. Bernardo; CEO of Bernardo Enterprises Holdings Inc.

Quickly stepping into her office, she was greeted by a pile of folders and random boxes, probably from their recent clients. The Bernardo Enterprises Holdings Inc. doesn't just specialize in one product but Kathryn made it to the point, where they sell every product possible. From personal necessities to luxurious things. But what started all this, was her papa's love for air vehicles. Yes, airplanes and helicopters. Kathryn developed a love for air vehicles ever since her papa died, 4 years ago. She found it entertaining and fascinating. Maybe, it was what why Kathryn lost her Miss Smiley attitude; because her papa died. It was 4 years ago, and it was crowded with her friends from the show business and the business world. The funeral homes was packed with media and it took her a while before she could wrap her head around the flashing lights and bizarre questions, after all, at that time, it was 6 years since she left showbiz.

"Good Morning, ma'am. Coffee or tea?" Her secretary asked. Her head popping out of the door.

"Coffee please." She grabbed the first folder off the pile and started reading. 2 minutes later, her secretary came rushing in her office with her coffee. She sipped her coffee but caffeine seemed to lose effect on her. Yes, she had a late night but she wasn't out partying. That wasn't Kathryn. If there was one thing she maintained after leaving the Show business, it was her being a homebody. She was up all night, talking to her boyfriend Leo. Screw that, ex boyfriend. Her ex-boyfriend Leo, is a movie producer who absolutely loves to party. He claimed it was just him, having fun and not wasting his youth. Which clearly, makes Kathryn look like a prude. So, she did what she thought was best: Break up with him. Leo had been her boyfriend of 2 years but she never really felt any kind of nervousness or butterflies. Wasn't that suppose to come out naturally?  Leo was just the perfect boyfriend to show off to everyone. He was charming and smart. She doesn't see why not she couldn't date him. But maybe, 24 months was enough. Enough of the foolishness, Kathryn. She remembered whispering to herself as she broke up with Leo.

"Ma'am. Would you like a run through of your schedule for today and tomorrow?" Auden, her secretary asked. She was shaking, trying to get everything written as she slowly sat on one of the chair's in front of Kathryn. "You have a meeting with the board regarding the new Publishing House we just bought and then you're scheduled to watch Lhexine's recital in the afternoon. That's for today. But for tomorrow, you have a meeting with the BP airlines inside their base."

"BP Airlines?" This was the first time she heard about BP Airlines. Their major clients were Cathay Pacific and PAL. Her company supplies their gas and some of their planes were from Kathryn's company. BP Airlines must be new to the business, or so she thought.

"Yes, ma'am. BP Airlines. They aren't that new. They've been flying for two years. However, they had a problem with their old supplier of plane gas so they wanted to try ours. Tomorrow, would be their first day of the gas trial."

"How many planes?"

"25, ma'am."

"25?! 25 in two years? Wow. I guess that's impressive." Oh, and Kathryn haven't lost her humor. She shook her head and wrote her schedule on her planner. "Who's the CEO of BP Airlines?"

"Mister Daniel Padilla, ma'am." Auden read on her notebook, before smiling sweetly. She's been researching about this Daniel Padilla, and remembered being a fangirl when she was a teenager.

And just like that, the nervousness and butterflies she was looking for 24 months ago, was in Kathryn's stomach.

----

"Folks, we have begun our descent to Philippines, where the current weather is sunny, and we will be in the gate in about twenty minutes, We'd like the flight attendants to prepare the cabin for arrival and we want to thank you for flying with BP Airlines today." The pilot's voice echoed in the whole airplane. The riders buckled up and waited for 20 minutes before touchdown. 40 minutes later, the people were cleared and the stewards started cleaning. This flight was a special flight not because they were able to do a roundtrip from Philippines to Singapore, Singapore to Philippines and Philippines to Singapore within 48 hours using their new airplane but because the owner of BP airlines was their Captain Pilot and everybody, had to do a great job.

Daniel looked stunning in his pilot uniform, looking neat as always. He removed his aviators and straightened his uniform before giving his brother, RJ a hug. RJ was his second pilot for this trip.

"You did great, bro. You didn't sleep for 48 hours straight! I'm so proud of you." RJ and DJ are both licensed pilots but DJ owns the airlines He is the CEO and owner whilst RJ is the Head-Chairman. The siblings loved flying and as much as possible, if they could? They'd be captain pilots every  day but seeing as DJ has to work in his office as CEO and Owner of the BP Airlines, and well RJ has a family now, they couldn't.

"I wanted to do a somersault but the gas was making nauseous! I had to wear this shit all the time." DJ laughed, showing his brother the mask he wore on the 48 hour flight.

"Don't worry. We'll have the oil changed tomorrow. I already signed with a company. Trust me, bro. Their credibility is stand out."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, DJ. You have a meeting with them tomorrow." RJ flicked through his phone to makes sure. He has to keep track of his and DJ's schedule, otherwise, the world would end.

"What time? Asshole, I need sleep."

"10AM. Then you're going to have to tour them here around the base." RJ said with authority. Although DJ was the boss, RJ was still his big brother and he's obligated to keep DJ on the loop. The brothers made their way to their cars.

"Hey, what's the name of the--?" DJ couldn't find the right word. He doesn't know whether to say CEO or representative. He wore his sun glasses but saw RJ's smirk, causing him to be puzzled.

"Bernardo Enterprises Holdings Inc. SO, bro? You have a meeting with Kathryn tomorrow."

And just like that, DJ lost all his drowsiness.

And the meeting should be fine. It would have been fine. If one of them had let go. 

 *