wedding and a date

(Katniss POV)
I can't believe it's already time for Johanna's wedding. She's very excited, but I can tell by the way she bites her lip that she's also very nervous.
Jo has four bridesmaids Annie, Glimmer, Clove, and me. Our groomsmen are (in order) Finnick, Thresh, Marvel, and of course for me Peeta. Finnick, Thresh, and Marvel are Gale's friends and I know they are all crushing on the girls.

Johanna paces around the room in nervousness as I try to calm her down as best as possible. "Jo, calm down what are you so worried about?"

"What if he changes his mind." She looks at me with eyes that say, I'm freaking out while thinking about all the negative things.

"I might not know a lot about weddings, but I know what love is about and you are marrying him and he is marrying you and he loves you so much and he would never leave you." She gives me a big smile then hugs me.

"I love you."

"I love you too now I'm going to go find Peeta I'll be back." I walk out starting my search on Peeta; I haven't seen him since we woke up this morning. I see Thresh standing with a drink in his hand.

"Hey, Thresh, have you seen Peeta anywhere? I've been looking for him and I can't find him."

"Yep." There's a moment of silence while I wait for him to tell me where he is.

"Well, where is he?"

"Oh, yeah, he's in the garden." I furrow my eyebrows why would he be there?

"Thanks." I walk into the garden to see him with his hands stuffed in his pockets and his hair slicked back while he looks at the daises. He looks so handsome, I just want to kiss his perfect face.

"Hey, what are you doing out here?" He smiles and looks up at me. I walk over to him and he slips an arm around my waist.

"Just thinking." I lean my head on his chest.

"Bout what?" I mumble into his chest.

"You." I smile at his reply.

"You're always thinking about me."

"I know." There's a moment of silence.

"Did I tell you how handsome you look right now?" He's wearing a black tuxedo with a yellow tie and his black jacket buttoned up. That's what all the groomsmen are wearing, while Gale (the groom) is wearing a black tuxedo and a green bowtie. Their theme was different colors I don't know where they got that idea from but it's pretty unique. everyone looks like a different color threw up on them and it makes me want to laugh a little.

"Did I tell you how gorgeous you look?" I'm wearing a green strapless dress with green flats and my hair in curles going down my back.

"Aw I wouldn't say gorgeous."

"You're right." That took me way off guard. I thought that he would disagree with me and tell me how gorgeous I am.

"What?" I say still shocked. I pull away from him, not being comfortable in his arms right now.

"I said your right you're not gorgeous." He smiles then puts his hands on my waist and his forehead on mine.

"You're as radiant as the sun." I smile then lean up and kiss him.

"I love you so fucking much." I mumble against his lips and he laughs.

"I thought you were trying to cuss less and I love you more than that."

"Well, geez, Peeta way to ruin the moment but you know I can never keep my promise with this." He presses his lips to mine but we both let go when we here Finnick yells at us.