the news

before you read don't wrote negative comments for what I did in this story if you want to be negative about it just keep it to yourself or PM me and cuss me out...I'll fix corrections later...tgis was written on my phone.

(peeta POV)

i walk into the living room and see Katniss laying on the couch watching t.v, weve planned mst of te wedding the theme is fire.

"hey katniss"

"hey"

"can we talk?" she turns the t.v off, then sits up on the couch

"sure, bout what?"

"what ive been wanting to tell you about but have been to scared to"

"you ready to tell me?"

"yeah" i sit on the couch and look at her, it breaks my heart to tell her this.

"there is no easy way to say this"

"take your time babe"

"well this is just an example, remember how in thee movie Pearl Harbor Rafe and danny wwent and bombed japan and the japanese bombed them down and Danny died but Rafe came back" AN-if you don't know what Pearl Harbor is look it up the movie is based on a true story.

"yeah"

"well the Marines they are making some otther guys and me do a mission similar to that one and there is a very high chance i won't come back"

"w-w-what do you mean" tears form in her eyes then drop to the couch.

"i mean i might not come back alive"

"how c-c-could they do this t-t-to you? your n-n-n-noy suited for it" i wrp my arms around her and try to stop the sobs coming out of her mouth.

"they think i'm ready for it, im so sorry Katniss" she buries her head in my chest and sobs.

"when do you leave?" she whispers.

"2 months"

"w-w-when will you come back"

"if i-" she cuts me off.

"no fs your coming back" i nod.

"when i get back itll be a week but depends on if f=they want to keep me there or not"

"peeta you can't go i can't losse you there has to be some way to stop them"

"i tried they said i have to"

"cani talk to them?"

"they wont change there mind"

"why not?"

"Katniss i even lied saying you pregnant, they still are making me go. This is my faullt its my fault for joing the Marines its all my fucking fault"

"peeta its not well get through this together youll come back and we will be the happiest Mellarks ever"

"I'm sorry Katniss" I wipe the tears away but they just don't stop coming and it kills me to see her like this.

"Don't be it's not your fault"

"I guess your right but still"

"Let's just lay here and not think about this and just be together is that alright?"

"It's very alright" I wrap my arms around her and hold her close to me.

"I love you and I'll never leave you or let you go"

"Stay with me?"

"Always" I respond then we both drift pff to sleep.

😭😍😭😍😭😍😭😍😭😍😭😍😭 IM SO SORRY IT WAS MY PLAN ALL ALONG ITS HURTS TO DO THAT THOUGH BUT SNYWAY AFGJLLLGF MY STEPDAD TEXTED ME SAGING HE GOT CF FOR ME AND I WAS IN CLASS AND I ALMOST SCREAMED LIKE I ALMOST BIT MY FRIEND SO I WOULDNT SCREAM GXFAHJKLLPOHTRF ITS SO HARD TO FANGIRL IN CLASS. I'm still wanting to but I'm still I. School -_-

I don't need surgery for my wrist but they don't know what's wrong with it GAGHH

-Syd