The Best Day of My Life

(Katniss POV)

I wake up and I'm still laying on the couch with Peeta right next to me, who's eyes are open and he's playing with my hair.

"Good morning beautiful"he says smiling that big smile of his that makes my heart melt.

"Morning" I say smiling at him, he kisses my nose and I giggle... what does this boy do to me? I'm giggling I never ever giggle.

"See what you do to me you're making me giggle, your turning me into a girly girl" I say pouting but I can't help but express a grin at him.

"You know no one can change you into a girly girl, if someone were to change you into a girly girl it would take a lot and I mean ALOT of work" he says like he knows and he does.

"That's very true it would take all the girls about a year or two to do that excluding Johanna" I say getting up and walking into my room and shutting the door and locking it. I start to get dressed in a pair of short jean shorts and then I call for Peeta "PEETA I NEED YOU TO COME HELP ME GET MY SHIRT OFF!!"

"COMING" he yells because I have a big apartment one of the walls is just a giant window overlooking the city and it's beautiful then in front of it I have a tv stand with a flat screen tv and then in front if that is a really nice green couch that has a chaise on it that me and Peeta fell asleep on. in front if it is a glass coffee table and behind that diagonal on the left is the kitchen and diagonal on the right is the dinning room and then in the middle of the kitchen and dinning room is a little hall that leads to the door and on both sides of the couch are stairs that lead to my bedroom and the 2 guest bedrooms and the office that I'm going to let Peeta turn into a painting room for his birthday for when he comes over and wants to paint.

He comes in and helps he my shirt off of me and I put a bra on and a Sunset orange tank top "hey that's my favorite color what a coincidence" Peeta says with a smile.

"Well then it's my favorite tank top" I say with a smile and then head out so Peeta can get dressed. he comes out in cargo shorts and a red shirt that says coca cola on it.

"So I think I know what we can do today" he says

"What's that?" I ask because I'm really bored and want to get out of here and do something active.

"We should take chopper to the park and we could have a picnic" I get so confused at what he saying who the hell is chopper.

"Who's chopper?"

"My German Shepard I found him in Afghanistan when he laid his eyes on me he came running toward me I thought he was going to hurt me but he jumped on me and started licking my face, he's been mine ever since" aww that's so sweet now I want a dog.

"That sounds so fun come on let's go get him from your apartment" I say eager to meet him.

"Alright" is all Peeta says and I grab his hand and drag him out while he grabs his keys off of the counter.

"Someone's excited to meet him" Peeta says while unlocking his door "well yeah I want to see him come on I want to meet him hurry up" I say.

We get inside and his dog comes running at him and jumps on him licking his face like crazy.

"Hey buddy, how ya doin, you wanna meet someone? huh?" he barks and then Peeta puts him down and he runs up to me and jumps on me knocking me down to the ground " hi chopper your so cute" I pet him behind his ears then he jumps off of me and Peeta helps me back up.

"Alright I'm going to get some of of his toys and a blanket I'll be back" Peeta says walking off.

"Ok" I take the time to look around his place is different from mine, you can't see his couch because there is a small wall in the way which must hold the tv, on the right there are some stairs that must lead to the bed rooms then on the left there is a hallway then two doors one must lead to the kitchen. Peeta comes down the stairs before I can look around more.