What Happens When I Can't Wake Up?

(Peeta POV)

When the doctor says that Katniss' blood type is O negative, I got really happy because my blood type is O negative, they say only 1 out of every 20 people have negative blood it's that rare. And I can't believe me and Katniss have it.

"I have that type of blood" I say when the doctors finished.

Everyone looks at me and giant smiles wipe their sad faces away, they all come up to me and hug me I was very stunned by this because well I don't have any friends I never have had a friend ever and I know these people aren't my friends but still just this little affection is great because I got bullied and still do, that's why is joined the Marines to show people I'm strong.

"Well let's donate some blood come on...ummm" the doctor says.

"Oh I'm Peeta mellark and I never caught your name."

"Just call me Beetee" he says to me "ok."

Beetee takes me to her room and I see her she's bandaged up a little, and she's not moving but she's in a coma so it makes since.

(Katniss POV)

I hear footsteps coming into wherever the hell I am, "alright Peeta I'm going to draw blood now it won't hurt much, just a little" I hear a voice say SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE I AM AND WHY I CANT OPEN MY EYES!!!.

the only thought that runs through my head is what happens when I can't wake up? do I just sit here? my parents are probably worried sick about me do they know? oh no Prim what is she gonna think shit she's going to be so mad at me.

I hear people talking then I hear the same voice that was talking about Peeta, wait what is he doing here he's a stranger to me.

"Guys she can hear us so I think you should tell her what's going on, where she is and keep her updated on the little things needed, oh and she won't be able to talk back I'm really sorry about your friend" says the mysterious voice.

I hear a voice I've be longing to hear it's Johanna.

"Hey katniss" she sounds so sad,"I'm sorry that this happened, your in a coma right now and we don't know when you are going to wake up, I called your parents and Prim they are on their way right now, they should be here by tonight, Prim misses you, your mom and dad said she's been crying the whole flight, it just shows how much you mean to her. Oh and by the way your going to have Peeta in you" WAIT WHAT, WHAT THE FUCK DOES SHE MEAN HE'S GOING TO BE IN ME, IS HE GOING TO RAPE ME IN MY SLEEP AND JOHANNA DOESNT EVEN CARE!!!

"now I know what your Probably thinking oh no he's gonna rape me, no silly he isn't he donated blood to you it turns out you have the same blood type and well he..." she didn't get to finished but I guess the mysterious voice finished her sentence.

"He saved your life and I'm not exasperating about that if you didn't get more blood you would've died" well thanks for cheering me up doc I wish I could say.

"By the way that's Beetee he's your doctor, everyone had to go home but I'm not leaving your side. so right now it's just me and you kiddo."

"I'm sorry miss but you have..." I'm guessing a nurse says but never finishes.

"No let her stay Miss.Everdeen needs the company" Beetee says and thank The Lord he did.

"Well I guess I'm going to go to sleep Katniss, please wake up we all miss you I'm going to try my best to keep the tears in... for you Kat" I know she's cried I felt a tear on my hand she's holding.

"Your parents will be here tommrow they just texted me so don't worry".

While she sleeps I just think why me? it's not my fault Gale cheated on me I was heartbroken when I found out and now my heart has a hole in it literally that's what Jo told me, that the arrow, well one of them that Gale put in me made a hole in my heart... and in my case a bigger one than it already was.

Well I guess I'll just have to wait and see when my stubborn self decides to wake up but for now I guess I will just "sleep"

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Yeah I know boring chapter sorry the next one will be better I think in my opinion

-syd