Pain

(Peeta POV)
"So, Peeta, I think it's time we tell you some very devastating news." He picks up a syringe and gives me an evil smile.

"No, don't please," I beg. I know what is in that syringe, they are going to get me to believe that my loved ones don't love me anymore.

"SHE LOVES ME AND I KNOW IT. YOU WILL NEVER CHANGE THAT," I scream. But it's to late he puts the syringe in my shoulder and pushes all the liquid into my system.

"I love her."

"She loves me."

"She loves me."

"She...loves me?" I ask as a question. I'm not so sure she does anymore.

"No, she doesn't love you anymore no one does," Snow says.

"DON'T BELIEVE THEM PEETA YOU'RE STRONGER THAN THAT DON'T SINK DOWN TO THEIR LEVEL," Rue yells.

"She loves me doesn't she, Rue?"

"Very very much. Don't let it overcome you."

"You lied to me. She loves me very much and I love her she's my pride and joy and you will never take that away from me," I growl and Seneca, one of the leaders that has been torturing me, stares me down.

"Get the water and a spark plug," he says.

They come back with the water and a spark plug. Oh no they're going to electrocute me.

"Set it up then give me the dial." He smiles at me.

"Peeta, I hate people like you and I will do everything in my power to watch you die a slow and painful death." They hand him the dial.

"I hope you know that the Military is searching for me and I won't be here for long and I'm taking Rue with me."

"Not if I kill her first." They put me in waist high water.

"We had a deal, you do whatever you want with me and you don't hurt Rue."

"I can always break that rule or even bend it."

"Rue shouldn't be treated this way she's only 12 I mean give her a break, give her a life to live. Kill me I've lived 20 years."

"I will kill you, but I want to kill you slowly. I don't care about her or you for that matter." He puts his hand on the dial, cranks it up and presses the green button. An excruciating pain of electricity courses through my body. I scream out in pain and I hear Rue's cries as she yells for them to stop.

"PLEASE STOP PLEASE I CAN'T TAKE IT," She screams.

"SHUT UP," Seneca yells and she goes quiet.

(Annie POV)
"Come on, at least eat, Katniss please." She just keeps staring into space

"Katmiss, come on." I'm getting aggravated but I keep it in.

"Jo, I think I'm gonna need your help."

"She won't eat just leave it."

"I'm not going to let her go hungry."

"Give her a bit of time, she's still taking in what's going on."

"Alright."

(Johanna POV)

I walk over to Katniss and sit by her. She bursts into tears, I wrap my arms around her and lay my head on top of hers. "Shhh it's alright he's alright it's going to be ok, Babe." I stroke her hair.

"He's gone," she sobs.

"No, he's not he'll be back and you'll be back in his arms in no time." I reassure her.

"You promise?"

"I promise." I kiss her head.

Sleep soon takes over her body. I look at Annie who is sitting with Clove. "This is going to be harder than I thought."

"Yeah." There is a knock at the door. Gale said he'd come over and help watch them while one of us got some sleep since we didnt get any last night.

''Hey, Babe," he says then kisses me.

'''Hey, cutie. Alright, Annie you can go to sleep me and Gale will watch them."

"Thank you." She says then runs upstairs.

"They really didn't take it well did they?" He asks.

"Not at all. I don't know which one of them took it harder." I run my fingers through Kat's hair and a tear slips her eye.

"Hey, Katniss I'll do my best to keep Delly away from you alright?" Gale says.

"She's not going to answer."

"How do you know what she wants to eat or anything like that?" He asks.

"You don't, you just feed her unless she doesn't want to eat."

"Has she or Clove eaten yet?"

"Clove has, she's eaten a lot, but Katniss hasn't eaten at all."

"Wow she's in a lot of pain."

"Yeah, but it's more emotional than anything."

"Yep."

(Peeta POV)

It's only been four days and i'm in a lot of pain. I can barely stand and talk. Whatever they feed me, I just throw it all back up. I'm suffering a lot, I just want to see Katniss again.

🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩
-Syd