departure

(katniss POV)

i wake up dreading this day, the day Peeta leaves. All we have done this week was stay in each other's arms not wanting to leave.

"peeta? peeta come on wake up" his eyes open up revealing the beautiful blue orbs that i just can't seem to get over.

"hey" he says.

"hi" i start crying, its the last time we can sleep together maybe forever.

"hey hey don't cry don't cry" he holds me closer then he already was while i sob into his chest.

"its ok i'll come back i won't leave you"

"i don't want you to leave, i want you to stay right here"

"i know me too i wish i could freeze this moment right here right now and live in it forever"

"why don't you?"

"because we all have to move on at some point get on with our lives no matter what rough patches come through us we can get through it"

"together?"

"together" i kiss him passionately it feels so good i just want more.

"come on i have to get ready" we get out of bed and get changed and head to the car.

"who all is going to be there?" he asks.

"well as far as i know my parents, Finnick, Johanna, Annie, Gale, your dad, Rue, Clove, and Glimmer"he sighs.

"how am i going to leave all of you it was hard enough when it was just you but now all of them is way harder"

"hey like you said we'll get through it"

when we get to the airport i become really nervous, i still have to tell him he doesn't even know i'm a horrible wife. we start walking into the airport and we see all of our friends sitting around talking. i clear my throat all their heads snap up at us and they all stand up.

"hey everybody" i say, they give Peeta and I sad smiles.

"what time does your flight leave?" his dad asks.

"10 minutes sir"

"peeta please stop calling me sir its really annoying" he goes up to peeta and gives him a huge hug, i hug him to then everyone is hugging Peeta.

"im going to miss all of you so much"

"we are too" i whisper to him.

for the remaining ten minutes we hug but for the last five minutes they leave Peeta and me alone. were just in an embrace never letting go not even thinking about letting go.

"i love you more than anything in the world i'll come back i promise" he whispers in my ear.

"im going to worry about you the whole time your gone you'll always be on my mind"

"hey you better not let that interfere with you teacher job thing" i smile.

"i dont even think i could go to work i'd be so worried about you"

"just try alright?"

"i will but i won't promise anything"

"FLIGHT 122 IS NOW BOARDING FLIGHT 122 IS NOW BOARDING" the speaker screeches at all of us.

there are maybe 20 men going with Peeta that are here they are already walking to the plane except two that i'm guessing are Peetas buddies. Peeta takes my face in his hands.

"hey it'll be alright we'll be okay noting will happen to us" he kisses me like there is no tomorrow well they're might not be one for him.

"i love you with all my heart" he kisses my forehead then starts to walk. shit i have'nt told him i think fast.

"PEETA WAIT" He turns around and i run to him.

"i have to telly you something before you go"

"yeah?"

"i-i-i"

"Katniss spit it out"

"come one Peeta we don't have that long" one of his buddies says.

"im pregnant" i say and thats when he freaks.

"i can't leave no i can't i have to stay" he looks at me and tears are streaming down my face. his buddies start to haul him away while Johanna keeps me back hugging me while rubbing my back.

"NO I CAN'T LEAVE HER I CANT YOU HAVE TO LET ME STAY PLEASE SHE NEEDS ME I NEED TO BE THERE I NEED TO BE ALIVE IM GOING TO BE A FATHER LET ME STAY" he thrashes all around trying to get out of their grip but with those two bulky men he couldnt.

"i love you" i whisper knowing he can't hear me.

because now that door is shut and we just have to wait and see what liies in the hands of fate

😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
im sorry its short it isnt that good in my opinon i wish it was better but...to many things going on :p
i cant believe this is the LAST CHAPTER I FINISHED THE BOOK XD
there will be a sequel i dont know the name yet but it'll be up maybe next week and maybe on the 2nd or 3rd chapter of that book i will publish a new book i have a name for that and it is called a million miles away (its Everlark)
I SAW DIVERGENT IT WAS SOOOOO GOOD was i the only one who saw how Caleb ran at the end😂😂😂 my friend and i were laughing and crying and at the end we were the only ones laughing😂😂 because of his run everyone just kind of stared at us😂😂
-syd