You Can't Leave

(Katniss POV)

"Alright miss.Everdeen you are free to go we just need to get someone to sign the release papers and you can leave"my dad sings them and Johanna hands me some new clothes but I'm not allowed to raise my arm so Johanna has to help me put my shirt on.

"We'll stay in touch with you Katniss but we have to go back to North Carolina" my dad says and Prim looks so sad.

"Aww come here little duck"she walks over to me and hugs me and I hug her back, " I told you I'll come visit you and I promise I will I love you." I say to her

"I love you too I'll see you later" I kiss her forehead then they get in the car and leave and Peeta starts the engine and drives us to our apartment complex.

"Alright let's get you upstairs to your apartment shall we" Peeta says extending his hand to help me out.

"We shall" I say with a smile on my face. He ends up carrying me to my apartment because I was to tired.

"We should watch a movie or something" I say to him as he lays me down on the couch and lays down next to me.

"What movie?" I say searching through Netflix."how about the internship I heard it's supposed to be funny." where did you hear that from, Finnick?"

"Possibly why do you ask?"he says

"Because Finnicks view of funny is inappropriate and weird" I say laughing a little bit.

"Well Annie saw it too and she said it's not this find of funny its actually her kind of funny" he says.

"Well I trust Annie's funny not Finnicks though."

"Well then come in let's watch it" he says with enthusiasm.

"Wait can I wear your shirt yours seems more comfy" I ask

"Sure" he takes his shirt off revealing his sexy abs and great body.

"Enjoying the view?" he asks with a little humor to it.

"A lot" I say smiling at him. he helps me get my shirt off (yes I'm wearing a bra) and I put his on and then snuggle into his warmth.

"Your so comfy, your like a giant pillow I could lay on all day" I say with a smile on my face.

"I hope that's a good thing" he says chuckling.

"It's a very good thing". there Is a moment of silence then I speak up.

"Hey Peeta?"

"Yeah?"

"If I fall asleep will you stay here with me because you can't leave I know my nightmares are going to be bad tonight so please stay?"

"I would never leave you" he says with a smile I his face.

"Forever and always?" I ask.

"Forever and always" he confirms and I smile and I know I won't watch the movie because in already drifting off into sleep.

(Peeta POV)

I look down at Katniss and she's fast asleep in my Marines shirt I tend to be wearing that shirt all the time when i'm with her I don't know why but I am.

I'm just very nervous because I got a call last night saying I better keep a bag ready and that means I could be called bak to Afghanistan at any point in time and I'm scared it's going to be soon and Katniss won't have me here to keep her safe from Delly, Madge , and Gale who is in hiding from the police right now but I'm guessing Madge is his backup if he ever gets caught with the police.

"I won't let anyone hurt you ever I again I promise" I whisper to her, I want her to be as safe as can be in my arms.

I kiss her temple and then fall asleep with Katniss in my arms.

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

-syd