visiting

(katniss POV)

-nightmare-
I'm running running fast trying to catch up with my brother he's running away laughing while tears stream down my face as I try to catch up with him, my heart is pounding so fast I can't believe it hasn't ripped out of my body yet. I can tell were nearing a road I can hear the cars rushing by as my brother looks back at me and not at where he's going.

"katniss come on come get me"he hisses at me and i stop in my tracks.

"don't be afraid I won't hurt you" he evilly grins at me which makes me think I can't trust him but I have to he's my brother amd I love him. Without even thinking about i'm on my feet running at him.

"I'm coming" I say hoping he'll stay there but he doesn't he walks righ tinto the middle of the road,waves at me then a car hits him.

"NOO YOU CAN'T GO"

-nightmare over-

"katniss? katiss it's alright it was just a dream, wake up" i sit straight up tears running down my face and my throat is all scratchy from where I was screaming. Peeta wraps his arms around me and pulls me into his lap and whispers calming words into my ear while roocking me back and forth lightly.

"shhh it's alright it's not real it was just a dream calm down"

"i-im sorry" i choke out.

"for what?"

"waking you"

"it's not your fault come on lets go back to sleep it's four in the morning" i nod and he lays back down with me in his arms Chopper jumps on the bed and lays at our feet.

-the next morning (peeta POV)-

I wake up before Kat and decide to make breakfast although i do that everyday because she can't, she doesn't know that were going over to my parents house today and I think if she knew she would say no because of my mother but I can tell shes changed since Rue came along.

when I finish breakfast I go into our room to wake Kat up she's usually awake by now but that nightmare she had last night was really bad so that probably explains why she's still asleep. I grin i'm going to wake her up in a fun way. I walk into our room and see her sprawled out on the bed her hair going in each and every direction you can think of. I take off in a running start and jump on our bed and start jumping and down on our bed yelling "WAKE UP WAKE UP".

"shut up" she whines.

"nope gotta wake up it's going to be a big big big day"

"stop quoting Effie" Effie is one of Katniss' teachers and she despises her and her annoying accent.

"come on wake up kit kat"

"whyy i thought you said we were going to relax all week"

"we are but in order to do that you have to wake up"

"why do I have to wake up?"

"cause were going over to my parents house"

"Peeta your mother hates you"

"Kat shes changed since Rue got here and she likes me now i guess"

"alright but if she tries to hurt you or do something to cause you to have a flashback im going to knock her out" I smile and chuckle.

"you have fun doing that baby i know you can take her" he says and i chuckle.

(katniss POV)

We get into the car and im still very nervous about the next upcoming events what if it was just temporary.