Home?!

(Katniss POV)

It's been a very eventful day Gale is at it again and I don't know what to do about him. Peeta usually helps me with this stuff but with him being gone I don't know what to do.

"Katniss, we have to do something about them," Johanna says as she paces around. She's trying to get me to help her plan revenge for Gale I have no energy whatsoever to help her get revenge.
Gale has caused a lot of trouble in the past days. Today, Gale has slashed the tires on my car and carved all over it saying that I suck, telling me to go to hell, and I cried at this one, it said that Peeta went to war to kill himself and blame it on Snow and that he never loved me, that it was just an act. I believed it for a minute until Johanna held me and told me none of it was the truth.

"Come on look what they did to your car and your house!" Gale also came into my apartment and painted over the walls saying the same things. He took the picture collage of Peeta and burned it in the fire place. Clove said she would make me a new one. that's a debt I will never be able to repay.

"Alright fine I'll get Clove to help me. Be like that and sit on your lazy ass and mope around about Peeta, Who is coming back," she storms out without a goodbye. I sigh and flip the television on.

Today in Afghanistan, soldiers were seen going out into the battlefield. Colonial Morgan told us that he is worried that Snow is getting better with self defense and sniper shooting. He told us that the troops he is sending out are very lethal. They are going to do their best to find out any information on Snow.

I start to hyperventilate, the world around me starts spinning and soon everything is black.

I wake up to a very annoying beeping sound. i flail my arms trying to silence the beeping.
"Katniss, calm down," I look over and see Annie sitting in a chair. I look at my surroundings to see I'm in a hospital.
"Why am I here?" I try to sit up but a giant migraine causes me to fall back down in the bed holding my head.
"I went over to your house to see if you were okay and I found you on the floor with your head bleeding so I brought you here."
"When can we go home?"
"Right now," a nurse comes in with a smile on her face.
"Oh, okay" Annie helps me up and we walk to the car slowly.
As soon as we enter the door to the apartment, we see Gale pacing around. He stops when he sees us and smirks evilly.

Then I hear Annie speak up. "Alright that's it KATNISS IS GOING THROUGH ENOUGH ALL READY AND YOU AREN'T HELPING HER AT ALL, SO WHY DONT YOU JUST GIVE IT A FUCKING BREAK. SHE'S IN PAIN ABOUT PEETA BEING GONE SO GIVE IT A FUCKING BREAK OR SO HELP ME I WILL NOT LET YOU SEE TOMORROW." Gale just scoffs.

"What could you possibly do to me?"

"I can't do anything, but Johanna can certainly do some damage and I know exactly where she is right now. I will call her and tell her to bring her axe if you don't get out if this damn apartment right now," Annie says, pointing to the door.

"Alright, alright, but I'll be back, so watch your backs," He says. When the door is closed tightly I break down into tears on the couch. Annie comes over to me and wraps her arms around me while cooing me.

"I'm so mental, I'm broken. I'm like a gernade that could explode any minute and I don't even know when it could explode." I sob as loud as possible.

"Shhh it's ok Katniss shhh stop saying that. It's not true you're just going through a difficult time right now. We all miss Peeta but we have to learn to accept the fact that he'll be gone for a bit, but he's coming right back I promise you he is."