Keep Holding on

(Third person POV)

It's been 5 weeks and Katniss still hasn't woken up and Prim hasn't left her side and Johanna visits her every chance she gets. Everyone talks to her, updates her on important things like her health, and what's going on around the world.

(Katniss POV)

"Hey katniss I'm back just went to get you some balloons they probably won't last very long though, stupid bitches got me the cheap kind" I know that's Jo she's been so sweet to me lately I love her.

"Miss.mason we are asking you to leave" says doctor Beetee.

"What? why?" Jo asks sounding really nervous and quite frankly I am too.

"We are going to let go of her" he says what the fuck is that supposed to mean let go of me what are they going to do kill me... wait NO THEY CANT DO THAT WAKE UP KATNISS, WAKE UP YOU IDIOT.

(Johanna's POV)

"WHAT NO YOU CANT SHES STILL ALIVE, YOU CAN'T JUST GIVE UP ON HER, PLEASE I WILL..."

"I'm sorry miss.Mason please leave now" then they open the door and literally drag me out my last words before I'm pushed out are, "KEEP HOLDING ON KATNISS WAKE UP PLEASE BEFORE THEY KILL YOU, I LOVE YOU BESTFRIEND."

I couldn't fight the doctors I was restrained in a chair by them so I wouldn't get up, I silently pray in my head that she does keep holding on and wakes up before they kill her.

"You doctors are sick and evil, you are killing an innocent girl and I'm am going to report you even if..." But I'm interrupted when the doctor rushes out of her room and says the two words I've been longing to hear.

🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎

sorry it's so short.

-syd