everlark wedding

(katniss POV)

im mad super mad, there is this tradition thing that i've never heard of where the groom isn't allowed to see the bride the day before the wedding. Guess where Peeta is, at Finnicks while im stuck here at home by myself without my Peeta. I would call him but the girls took my phone away from me, i screamed, kicked, and cried. I hope Peeta sneakes over here because i can't go over there, they took my car keys, the girls are right outside my door making sure i dont go to Peeta. i sigh then put my pilllow to my face and scream.

"I NEED PEETA" i yell to the girls.

"SORRY KITTY NO CAN DO YOU KNOW THE RULES"

"I HOPE YOU DIE IN A HOLE"

"I LOVE YOU TOO KAT" Annie yells, i just sigh and take the picture on my night stand of peeta and hold it to my chest tightly wishing he was here. there is a light tap at my window, i walk over to it some light coming in from the streetlights by the road. I pull the curtain aside to reveal Peeta barley hanging onto the window.

"peeta!" i whisper yell excitedly.

"hey baby" i pull him up into our room and his foot catches on the window sending us tumbling down to the floor, my eyes grow wide.

"kat you alright?" Johanna says.

"yeah just tripped a bit"

"kay" im on top of peeta looking into his beautiful blue eyes, i lean down and kiss him.

"i missed you" i whisper.

"i missed you more"

"how'd you get here i thought Finnick took your keys away"

"he was asleep so i parked a little ways away and walked here"

"your so romantic" i kiss him one more time then help him up.

"how long are you gonna stay"

"until the sunrises and they come to make my beautiful girl ready for our wedding" i smile, then jump into bed with him.

"they're gonna kill us tomorrow aren't they"

"yep but we'll die happy" i start to giggle then i put my face in his shirt to cover my laugh i, smell his beautiful scent of dough,bread, and something i just cant put my finger on.

"remember how we met?"

"of course" he smiles that great smile.

"for some reason that was the best day of my life"

"i thought going to the park and having that picnic was"

"i changed it"

"why?"

"i met the love of my life that day"

"i swear thats the most romantic thing i've ever heard you say" i laugh then wrap my arms around him then fall into a deep nightmare free sleep.

*next morning*

"WHAT THE HELL" Peeta and i both jump up out of bed.

"good morning darling" he says sleepily then kisses me on the lips.

"morning" i yawn.

"what is he doing here?" Annie says tapping her foot angrily on the floor, i swear i see smoke coming out of her ears.

"he snuck in last night" i grin she lets out an exasperated sigh.

"it's impossible to keep you two apart for one night isn't it?"