Surprise, Surprise

THIS BOOK IS NOT RE-OPENED! I'M JUST MAKING SLIGHT CHANGES TO A DIFFERENT ONE!

Request for joegatto

(Two weeks earlier)

"Look Kim I'm sorry that I can't get home sooner, but the guys and I will still be in England for the next two weeks." My husband of almost three years explains to me over the phone.

"Joe you promised me that you'd be here for our wedding anniversary." I say, sinking into our black leather couch.

"I know what I promised Kim, but we have a show that night and I can't blow it off. Not even for you." Joe snaps.

My heart sunk. "Well then I'm glad I know where I stand when it comes between work and family." I said, trying to hold back some tears.

I heard Joe sigh, "I didn't mean it baby..." "No clearly you did. So I guess I'll just have to live with being second best." With thoses finally words I hung up the phone.

'Why is he being such an ass?'

That question has been on my mind for the longest time. I mean usually Joe was such a warm and fun-loving guy, but ever since the middle of the tour he's been grouchy and well...

A dick.

'Maybe he's just stressed out?'

That doesn't give him the right to be such a big jerk.

I got up from my place on the couch and made my way into the kitchen. I decided to cook up some fettuccine and garlic bread for dinner. Maybe all of this will just blow over.

Hopefully.

(Present day)

It's been two weeks and Joe hasn't even called to say 'happy anniversary'.

'Why should you care Kim? He was a total jerk!'

I know he was! But still he's my husband and he's miles and miles away; I still want him to know that I care no matter how big the fight was.

Deep in thought, I didn't hear the door latch unlock, I didn't hear the footsteps approach me in the living room, and I didn't even feel the sinking couch as a figure sat down next to me. It wasn't until I felt warm hands wrap themselves around me that I noticed him.

"Joe!" I squealed, jumping out of my seat. "What are you doing here? I thought..." "I flew back here for our anniversary." He interrupts.

I looked into his bright blue eyes, "You didn't have to fly back here for me. I know you were busy, you said so over the phone." I crossed my arms, remembering those hurtful words. Joe took a deep breath in, "That's why I'm here Kim. I wanted to apologize, what I said was wrong okay. You will always come first no matter what. Baby I didn't mean all of those things that I said to you that day. I was just so stressed out with work and the fact that I wasn't going to be able to make it home for our anniversary was killing me. I mean how do you tell the woman that you married that you won't be able to see her on the day that you vowed your life to her? I'm sorry and I hope that rescheduling tonight's show proves how much I love you."

I smile at his words, caressing his cheeks I pulled him into a long and passionate kiss.

"I do forgive you, but I didn't want you rescheduling your show. I know how you love to make people laugh Joey." I tell him once we broke apart. "Believe me when I tell you that I needed this. I needed to just sit down and be with you, even if it's just for a day."

Again I smiled, then and idea popped into my head.

"What if there's a way we could do both?" I say.

Joe looked at me with confusion, "What are you talking about?"

"Enough chit chat I need to pack and book a plane ticket to England."

I hope you liked it Kim and if you want any changes to the story feel free to tell me and I will be happy to do so!

Thank you guys for the support, I love you all!!

And remember...

Stay Evil
-XXXCynthia 💚💚💚