Just a Fling

Requested by jodescorc

*SLIGHTLY SMUTTY*

Another day driving to the set of 'Impractical Jokers'. Mint green hair flowing in the light breeze coming through the cracked window. Sunglasses shelding my eyes from the burning sun. Turning into the library parking lot, I parked my car right next to Brian's Jeep. The reason we we're there was so that the boys can try to see how long they can go by making noise before someone tells them to shut up.

Walking in threw the back entrance I was greeted by Jeff, our producer. "Hey Jodie." He said, giving me a quick side hug. "Hey Jeff, how are you ?" I replied, removing my sunglasses. "Pretty good. How about you?" "Tired. I'm still not use to waking up at six in the morning." I laughed. "Same here. Listen I think Brian was lookin for ya." Jeff tells me as he poured himself a cup of black coffee. He knew what was going on between Brian and I, hell almost everyone here did. We liked each other, but Brian was just afraid. Afraid of getting his heart broken again, afraid of commitment, afraid of love. So he uses me. Uses me to let out all of his sexual frustration and I let him. I let him because it hurts me to see a man who seems so full of life on t.v be actually very fragile and broken on the inside. "What does he want?" I asked, already knowing the answer. "Jodie, you know what he wants." He said with a bit of a bitter tone. My heart rate increases a bit. Jeff was always like a father figure to me and didn't like the fact that Brian was using me like a sex doll.

"Why do you let him do this to you Jo? Why?" Jeff asked. "It's just a little fling. It's not a big deal." I lied. Of course it was a big deal. I knew Brian and I would never become an actual couple, but for some reason I didn't care. "You need to stop this. He's just toying with your emotions." Jeff nearly yelled. "So what if he is." "You know that he doesn't love you. He may like you but he's just playing with you." I sigh, "I don't care if he's using me. I like him too much to just let him go." I explain before walking off to go find Brian.

I found him standing by the men's bathroom door. He smiled at me and I smiled back. "Hey beautiful." Brian greeted with a cheeky grin. I blushed slightly, "Jeff said you were looking for me." I told him, biting my lip. "Uh, yeah. But we can't talk here. Let's go some place private." Brian said, pointing to the door of the bathroom. I nodded my head in agreement.

Looking around, I made sure that no one was there before going in. Brian followed eagerly behind me. After locking the door he pushed me up against the door frame, kissing me hard and passionately. Shoving his tongue in my mouth without warning.

I kissed back with as much passion and lust. Tugging on his hair as he played with the hem of my red tank top. Throwing my black sweater (A/N: I'm not sure what you call those) on the floor, he picked me up. Legs immediately wraping themselves around his waist as he grabbed my ass. Moaning with pleasure as he squeezed a bit harder, "You like that baby?" Brian asked in between kisses, voice deep and groggy. Turning me on even more. I broke away from his lips and began kissing down his jawline and neck, leaving little love bites.

He placed me ontop of the sink, taking off my shirt and throwing it next to my sweater. His lips were reattached to mine once more as his hands began kneeing my breasts. His lips moving downward as he unclasped my bra. Sucking on my nipple, I let my hands roam his dark black hair. But I had enough of this, "Brian...I need you... in me." I moaned. Brian looked at me and smirked, fingers tracing down my stomach , unbuttoning and removing my pants. "How badly do you want it?" He growled, rubbing me through my underwear. The feeling of his fingers made me even wetter than I was when we got started.

"I need you...so badly." I moaned as he ripped of my underwear, his thumb rubbing my clit in circular moations. "Fuck Bri..." I whimpered at the loss of contact when Brian began to unbuckle his pants.

Stroking his long hard cock and moaning at the sight of my bare nakedness, he rubbed it against the place that craved him the most. "Stop teasing and just fuck me already." I demanded. Brian's eyes gleamed with lust as he grabbed me by my hair and thrusted into me hard. I moaned in both pain and pleasure. Slamming in to me, Brian began rubbing my clit once more sending me over the edge. The pleasure I felt was something I have never felt before.

As we both reached our highs he pulled out of me. Getting dressed he placed one last kiss upon my head, "Thanks Jodie. I uh...I'll see you later." As he walked out the bathroom door I repeated the words I once said to Jeff, "This is just a fling."

Hope you liked it Jodie!!!