Sharing Is Caring (JokersXReader)

*Note: This is a conversation between the jokers and the reader*

Requested by GFjokersRM
------------------------------------------------------

There they sat. All four jokers, in the living room of (Y/N)'s apartment.

"What are you all doing here?" She asked, pushing back her (Y/C/H) hair over her ear.

"We have a bit of an issue." Joe stated, looking at his friends who all nodded their head in agreement. "What kind of issue?" (Y/N) asked a bit worried. "Well we really don't know how to tell you this, so we're just gonna have to come out and say it." Sal told her. (Y/N) looked at the guys with interest, "Okay."

"We all have a bit of a crush on you." Q said, taking off his hat and reviling his shaggy hair. (Y/N) blushed slightly at Q's confession. "What?" She asked, a bit in shock. "We all like you and we were wonding if you could maybe... settle this for us." James said.

" 'Settle it'? Like how?" (Y/N) asked in confusion. "We need you to choose one of us." Q said.

"I can't do that." She said hoping that they would at least understand what they were asking her to do. Over the years (Y/N) got close to all of the jokers in one way or another. They all meant something to her and to be asked to choose just one of them over the other three was just ridiculous. "Of course you can. I mean there must be one of us that you like more than the others, right?" James said with a smirk. "No, in all honesty I can't. You all mean the world to me and to choose one of you would be so difficult." (Y/N) stated, her eyes showing a bit of guilt. "Maybe we can come to a solution?" She added more in the form of a question.

"Maybe we can ." Joe said a big grin appeared across his face.

"What are you thinking there Gatto?" (Y/N) asked. "I was thinking that we can share you." He admitted. "Share me? I'm not some toy you guys are fighting over. I'm a human being, I can't believe you would even suggest that!" (Y/N) said angrily."No I mean just for the week. Like you go out on a date with one of us each night and whoever you find yourself liking more gets to date you." Joe explained. (Y/N) thought about it for a second. Was she really going to let them 'share' her?

"Okay." (Y/N) agreed, "Just one question though." She added. The guys looked at her with there undivided attention.

"Who's taking me out first?"

They looked at each other, "Well we were thinking that we'd go from most coolest to least coolest so...me, Q, Sal, Murr." Joe joked, getting a laugh from us all. "Okay so how about Thursday night I go out with Joe, Friday night with Q, Saturday night with Sal, Sunday night with James?" (Y/N) asked. After they all agreed and left her apartment, (Y/N) planted herself on her sofa. Confused on what just happened.

A date with Joe

It was now Thursday night.

(Y/N) was in her room getting ready to go out with Joe for the evening. He called her earlier at work, telling her that he booked a reservations at some fancy restaurant.

As soon as she finished pulling her hair back into a nice high ponytail, her phone rang. Joe's name flashed across the screen.

"Hey Joe." (Y/N) greeted, fixing her short black dress. "Hey (Y/N), are you ready to go?" Joe asked. Truth be told the blue eyed joker was nervous. He really hoped that this date would go well. "Yeah. Are you outside?" "I just pulled up to the garage." "I'll be down in a moment."

Once she hung up, (Y/N) took a deep breath and walked out the door of her apartment.

When she got to the parking garage, there stood Joe in a nice gray suit and lavander tie that suited his eyes petfectly. He held the passenger side door open for her as she gently smiled at him. "Why thank you." (Y/N) said as she got inside the car. "My pleasure." Joe said as he jokingly bowed.