Q & A

So here it is my beautiful and wonderful readers. This is my first EVER Q & A. (That's me above)

Name: Cynthia Marie Guevarra

Age: 17

Height: 4'11

Birthday: 11/26/98

Number of Siblings: 4 (Jacob, Matthew, and Cassandra. I'm the youngest)

Favorite Shows: Supernatural, Impractical Jokers, The Big Bang Theory, Cake Boss, Raising Hope, Fresh off the Boat, Friends, Seinfeld, The King of Queens, and The Real O'neals

Favorite Movies: Saw (all seven), The Conjuring, Nightmare on Elm street, (All horror movies), Pinapple Express, This is the End, Devils Knot (Highly recommend. It's on Netflix)

Favorite Youtubers: Ryan Abe, Mikey Bolts, Alex Farnham, Bart Baker, JackSepticEye, Markilpier, Shane Dawson, SDK (Settle Down Kids), Mr. Nightmare, and The Bath Boys

Favorite Ice Cream: Chocolate

Favorite Chocolate: Milk chocolate.

Favorite Food: Shrimp

Favorite Cake: White cake

Favorite Candy: Twix

My Dream: I want to own my own bakery.

Biggest fear: Drinking (my mother was an alcoholic)

Favorite Actors: James Franco and Will Poulter

Favorite Actresses: Meryl Streep and Kathy Bates

Dating Status: Single

Best Friend: Evelyn Jimenez

Hobbies: Singing, acting, reading, writing, dancing, and swimming.

Nieces/Nephews: 3 (Amira, Makayla, and Xavier)

Ranking of the Jokers: Q, Joe, Murr, Sal

My interest: Demonology (I am very curious) as well as Ghost Hunting (I have been to a few places).

Things to know: I am a sagittarius. I am a very blunt person. I am adventurous, I love to fish and go camping, I am kind, sweet, caring and sassy. If you are kind to me I will treat you with respect no matter what. I believe that people should be wgo they are. I do not like the term that means gay (I call it the other F word). I am straight, I'm all for gay pride, and I love to meet new people. I personally think crying is a weakness (For me, like if I cry infront of people) and refuse to show it to anyone because I don't like the attention. I have many insecurities. I am a huge flirt, I love facial hair (scruff and beards are my thing) like tea and hope to have at least three children.

Thank you all!!! You guys are AMAZING!!!! 💚💚💚💚

Sorry if I spilled more than I should have. Again thank you guys, I appreciate it more than you know.
-XOXO Cynthia 💚💚