Break-up/Make-up (Joe)

Song: 'Mr. Brightside' by The Killers (I love this song!)

Lyrics: "And I just can't look - it's killing me. And taking control
Jealousy, turning saints into the sea. Turning through sick lullabies. Choking on your alibis
But it's just the price I pay. Destiny is calling me. Open up my eager eyes. 'Cause I'm Mr Brightside."
------------------------------------------------------

Break-Up

Today I was having lunch with one if my old friends from high school, Michael or better yet known as Mikey. We met over at Antonio's pizzeria to just hang out and grab a slice.

"(Y/N), it's been so long!" Mikey says as he approaches the table. I embraced him in a hug that lasted for longer than I expected. "Mikey, it's so nice to see you again." I shrieked after breaking the hug. We sat down in a booth, eating pizza and talking about all the things that happened to us in the last fifteen years. I told him about Joe and it turns out that Mikey was engaged to his high school sweetheart. "Annie? You and Annie are still together after all these years? Oh my God, that's amazing." I said with glee, congratulating him on his great news.

As time flew by it was finally time to go.

"It was so nice to see you again (Y/N)." Mikey said, running a hand threw his gingered hair. "It was nice seeing you too Mike. You better invite me to the wedding." I say, pulling him into a hug. He laughs, "You know I will."

Once I left the parking lot I drove straight over to Joe's house. It was date night and we were gonna go see a movie.

Knocking on his door, I stood there waiting for him to answer. As soon as the door opened, I was greeted with one angry looking Joe. "Hey, what's wrong?" I asked, figuring that he must have just got done with his punishment for the show. "I don't know. Why don't you tell me (Y/N)?" Joe snarled. Confused by his question I looked at him, "Uh, I really don't know that's why I asked." He gave me an emotionless laugh, "Sure." "Joe what's going on?" I ask once more, now growing more concerned. "What's going on is the fact that my girlfriend is cheating on me!"

What? Cheating? "What the hell are you talking about?" I yell. Joe took out his phone, showing a picture of me hugging my friend from high school. It was practically all over the internet, with the caption 'Impractical Cheater' written above it.

"Joe you've got it all wrong." I tried to explain, but was interrupted by Joe. "No, it was wrong of me to fall in love with a hard cold cheater like you. I'm done with you." I watched as his beautiful blue eyes hardened as he slammed the door in my face.
------------------------------------------------------
Make-up

Crying, I got into my car and began to drive. I had no clue where I was going and frankly I didn't care.

As the tears rolled down my eyes, I found myself at Murray's apartment. Calling him, he answered on the second ring. "What's up (Y/N)?" He greeted. Murray out of all of the guys was like my best friend, well more like my brother. "M-M-Murr." I sobbed. "Oh my God, sweetie what's wrong?" His voice becoming concerned. "It's Joe." "Come on over and we can talk about it." And with that said I hung up and entered his complex.

Sitting on his pure white couch, I explained everything to him. From my lunch "date" to the huge argument. "Wow. (Y/N) you need to talk to him." Murr said. "I've tried but he will not listen ti me." I say, wiping my red and puffy eyes. "Well what if I talk to him?" "So you can fuck it up more? No thank you." I joked lightly. Murr laughed, "I see you still have your sense of humor, don't you? But seriously though, you need to try and fix this." Murr got up from his place on the couch. "If you want you cab stay here tonight. The guest room is open to you anytime."He added before heading into his bedroom.

I had one hell of a time trying to sleep. Tossing and turning the whole entire night, until finally falling asleep at three in the morning. I couldn't get Joe out of my head. Everywhere I turned something always reminded me of him.

I woke up around eight due to the sound of two people talking in the kitchen of Murr's apartment.

Walking out, I had come face to face with the familar blue eyed joker. "I'm gonna give you a minute." Murr said as he took his coffee and left Joe and I to talk. "Hey." Joe greeted. "Hey." I replied. Silence filled the air until Joe finally spoke up, "I'm sorry. I-I should have listened to you. I jumped to a horrible conclusion. I just...I thought you finally figured out that you can do better than me." I walked up to him and placed my cold hands on his warm cheeks. Pulling him into a tender chastity kiss. "Joe, there is no one else in this world that I'd rather be with than you "

His face lit up with happiness, "I love you (Y/N)." "I love you too Joe. Don't you ever forget that." I told him, pulling him in for another kiss.

Two down!! Brian Quinn is up next, so please stay tune!!! You guys are awesome and I want to thank you all for the votes!! It means the world to me!!!
Stay classy San Diego! 💙💜💚
-XXX Cynthia