Surprise Guest

Requested by Cazz_C

*SMUT WARNING

Nights alone without Brian were starting to become more and more unbearable. Ever since he went on tour I've been pretty lonely, despite our three cats. I realized that I had missed him more than I figured. I mean we've been apart before, but this time it feels different because he's over in the UK. God, I missed everything about him. His smile, his laugh, the way he wraps his arms around me when we sleep, but more importantly I missed his touch. Scratch that I yearn for his touch. Even he admitted that the distance was too much to handle during our last phone call, which had gotten pretty heated. I couldn't stand being away from him any longer so I decided to call up Sal. He answered on the second ring, "Hey Caroline. How are ya?" He asked. I heard all the guys laughing in the background. "To be honest not so good." I replied honesty. "Why? What's going on sweetheart? Are you okay? Do you need me to get Brian?" "No, Sal I'm fine and let's just keep this between you and me, please." "Sure, no problem." "Are you in the room with Bri?" "Uh, yeah. Hold on." I heard the sound of feet shuffling from over the phone. "Okay, what's up?" He asked once again. "I need you to get me a ticket to your guy's next show. The sooner the better." I said. "Our next show is tomorrow night at seven in London." "Can you save me a ticket?" I said hopefully. "Yeah but don't you work?" "I can call in." At this point I would crawl to the ends of the earth just to see Brian. "Okay, I'll save you a ticket. Just call me when you land." "Thank you so much Sal! You have no idea how much this means to me. Oh and don't tell Brian." "Don't worry, I won't. Night Caroline." "Night Sal." After I hung up the phone I booked a plane ticket and looked at the clock which read 11:30pm. I decided to get some sleep because I was going to get everything ready and fly in some time tomorrow. I wanted everything to be perfect.

The Next Day
I arrived in London around two in the afternoon. I called Sal and he told me that he something happened and he wasn't able to save me a ticket. I was pretty bummed out that I'm not going to be able to see them perform, but Sal did say that he was going to be sending someone over to the hotel to give me a key to Brian's room. I hailed a taxi and got to the hotel in about thirty minutes. I saw Jeff standing in the front of the hotel. I greeted him with a smile and a great big hug, "Hey Jeff." "Caroline. How've ya been." He asked. "So far so good. I just can't wait to see Brian." "I know, he's been talking nonstop about you. He really misses you." Knowing that he talks about me with his friends made my heart flutter. "Anyway, here is your room key. It's on the top floor, suite number 206 and call me or Sal if you need anything. I'll see you tomorrow, I need to get going." Jeff said giving me one last hug. "Thanks Jeff." I say as he walks over to his car and drives off. I get to the room and it is beyond beautiful. I place my luggage on the floor and marveled at the size of this room. It was still pretty early so I thought I'd go shopping for some new lingerie to surprise Brian with. I ended up finding a cute little boutique that was not that far from the hotel. After looking around for over forty minutes I finally found a beautiful black lacy set which I knew Brian would absolutely adore. I bought it and then went out for dinner and decided to go sight seeing. When I came back to the hotel it was nearly eight. So I took a shower and changed into my new present for Brian. I fixed up my hair and placed a light amount of makeup on my face. I asked room service to bring up a can of whip cream and some chocolate syrup, which they did in a matter of minutes. As time ticked by it was now 11:30pm, at any moment Brian would be walking through that door. About two minutes later I heard the door knob jiggle and soon the entire door swung open. I heard Brian yawn and made his way into the bedroom. Once he saw me lying on the bed in my new lingerie he jumped. "Caroline? Your here!" His tired grotty voice filled my ears. "I thought I'd surprise you." I said kneeling on the bed, looking at him with lust and love. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me, something that I had missed so much. "I'm uh, glad you came." He whispered in my ear, the warmth of his breath sent chills down my spine as he eyed my new outfit. "Went shopping did we?" He asked rubbing my shoulders. I nodded, biting my lip as my hand travelled down his chest. "I did. I thought it would be a nice little present for ya." I said pressing my body closer to his. Meeting his gaze, I placed a light and quick kiss on his lips, teasing him. I knew he wanted more than what I had given him. So I started kissing and nipping at his neck and jawline, sucking hard enough to leave tiny little love bites. A couple of light moans leave Brian's mouth and I place another kiss on his lips, getting ready to pull away but Brian intertwines his hand in my hair and kisses me even deeper. I run my hands through his hair and tug at it a bit. Brian finally had enough and breaks the kiss. He practically threw me down on the bed and straddled my thighs as he took off his shirt, I ran my hands through his slightly hairy chest. "Its been so long since I last touched you. I'm gonna make up for lost time." He growled as he assaulted my neck with kisses and sucking on my pulse point. His hand traveled down my stomach and in between my thighs as he began rubbing my clit through my panties fast and hard, making me wetter than I already was and causing me to moan out his name in pleasure. Without warning Brian shoved two fingers in my mouth. "Suck on them." He ordered and I didn't dare protest. After he ripped my underwear right off, using the two fingers he penetrated my burning core. "Fuck Bri." Was all I could manage to say as he moved in and out of me. As my walls began to close around his fingers, Brian withdrew his actions, earning a whimper from me. After unclasping my bra, Brian grabbed the can of whipped cream and sprayed it over my hard nipples. He began gently massage my breasts and licking them clean. He then took the chocolate syrup and poured it over my stomach, his tongue moving closer to where I needed him most. "You've always been the best midnight snack Caroline." Brian told me. When he stopped I was practically begging him to continue on. He smirked and started unbuckling his pants, very slowly. Once he took his boxers off, he grabbed hold of his long hard length. Stroking it as he looked me dead in the eye. Feeling embarrassed I looked away. "Look at me Caroline!" Brian demanded, boy did he know how to turn me on. I obliged and then he said, "Tell me how much you want it." "Please Brian, I need you in me." I beg, hand traveling down my stomach and touching my wet folds. Brian grabbed hold of my wrist and placed them above my head. "Don't you even think about it." He said. His cock rubbing against my wet entrance. I jolted my hips upward in order to get some sort of friction. Brian smirked, "Beg." "Please Brian, I need you now. I want your hard cock in me right now." I pleaded, not caring about how desperate I sound. Then without warning Brian shoved his hard length in me. Thrusting hard and fast, earning some very loud moans from me. "Brian..I'm gonna..." "I know me too." Brian and I rode out our highs together. After Brian and I had calmed down I cuddled against him. "I'm glad you came Caroline." Brian said, placing a light kiss on my forehead. "Me too Bri, me too." I said before drifting off to sleep.

A/N: Hope you like it Caroline