Roommates with Benefits

Request for _Repox_

*SMUT WARNING*

I hit the jackpot tonight! My girlfriends and I went out drinking and let's just say I was gonna get lucky.

His name was Josh and he was literally a dream boat. Strong jaw, huge biceps, soft black hair, it was enough to make me go crazy. We stumbled into my house through the front door, laughing our asses off. We may have been a little bit...okay we were hammered. I shushed him, trying not to wake my sleeping roommate Joe.

Now Joe wasn't really keen on rules, but whenever I brought a guy home he usually threw him out. Then we'd start arguing and before I know it I'm leaning over the couch moan out his name as he fucks me from behind. Hard. Now I know it's wrong to use somebody for sex but Joe and I never got along anyway. The only thing he was good at was getting me off. So I brought Josh home to get a rise out of Joe.

"So which room is yours?" Josh asked, the musky smell of alcohol filled my nose as he spoke each word. He traced his fingers down the side of my hips. "Unless you'd rather do it here?" His hands made their way to my ass, but as soon as he leaned in to kiss me the living room light turned on.

There stood one angry looking Joe and if I wasn't wet in the beginning I am now.

I don't know what it was but there was something so hot about an angry Joe. I watched as his eyes instantly filled with fury as he saw the position I was in. "What the hell Ana! How many times have I told you not to bring guys home!!!" Joe yelled. I bit my lip, trying to hold in a smirk. "You live with a guy?" Josh asked, turning his attention towards me. "Oops. I forgot to tell you." I said with an innocent voice. "You need to leave. NOW!" Joe ordered.

As soon as Josh left, I let out a laugh. "What the hell are you laughing at? Your in deep trouble." Joe stated, pulling me over to the couch. He bent me over his knee, pulling up my dress. To his surprise, I wasn't wearing underwear because I knew exactly where this night would go.

"No underwear? Your a dirtier slut that I thought you were." Joe said as he slapped me hard on my bare ass cheek. I yelped in both pain and pleasure. Each time, same spot. "You know how I feel about you bringing men home on nights like this." Joe's voice was deep and a big turn on at this point. Without warning Joe filpped me over to where he was hovering over me.

His fingers tranced up my leg and I shuttered at the feeling. As they reached my burning core I couldn't help but let out a groan as he rubbed my clit, painfully slow. I grinded myself against him, telling him that I needed more. Joe smirked and leaned in, "You've been a bad girl tonight Ana." He whispered. I whimperd at the lost of contact of his fingers. Joe then ripped open my dress, leaving me in only a bra. Unclasping it, he began roughly kneely one while sucking hard on the other. The friction of his boner between my legs was too much. I needed him so badly. I yearned for his long and hard cock to be inside me. Fucking me senselessly.

Joe pulled back, taking off his shirt and boxers. His huge length springing out. He began jerking himself off before slaming into me. I moaned loudly, "JOE!....FUCK!..." He went faster and faster, sending me on edge. "Joe! I'm gonna.." But before I could finish he pulled out. Flipping me on all fours and ramming himself into me from behind.

"Faster!...faster!...FUCK!" I moaned as his pace quickened. Eventually getting sloppier with each thruster. We both rode out our highs together and ended up collapsing on the couch. Out of breath, but full of satisfaction.

God. I loved being roomates with benifits.

I hoped you liked it Ana. Sorry if it's not what you wanted it to be.

Stay classy my little demonators! Love you lots!!!💚💚💚
-XXXCynthia