He realizes that he likes you

Sal: Sal realized that he liked you the moment he saw you in that wedding dress. The way it hugged your curves perfectly, the way it flowed down your body, the way time seemed to stop as he stared at your flawless facial features. He was truly stunned by a beautiful woman. When he figured out that you weren't engaged he was mentality celebrating. He wanted to make a good impression at Joe's wedding and hoped that he would one day see you in that dress again, only it would be him at the end of the aisle staring at you walking towards him.

Joe: Joe realized that he liked you when you and your best friend had drinks with him and the guys that night you first met. You were cracking jokes and telling stories like you had known them all for years. Joe found it very attractive when a woman showed confidence and didn't care what anyone thought of them. The guys also seemed to like you very much which was a huge plus in Joe's case. You were out going and very social, you would talk to just about anybody. The highlight of the night was when the guys convinced you into nosing random strangers. When you did you ended up beating Joe's record of twelve (it might actually be more than that) by getting a total of fifteen. At that point he knew you were his soul mate

Brian: Brian realized that he liked you the second you walked out of the kitchen. Your (Y/H/L) (Y/H/C) hair tied up in a neat little bun, wearing a Marvel's Avengers shirt. He thought you were drop dead gorgeous and finally understood why his parents wanted to eat at your bakery in the first place. When you treated his parents like family, joking around with them and hugging them as if they were your own, he figured that he wouldn't have to deal with the stress of them liking you. And the fact that you were a comic book lover like him made him fall almost head over heels. At first Brian was afraid to like you, due to his previous relationship. But over time you grew on him and eventually captured the bearded joker's heart.

James: James realized that he liked you after your first dance together. He enjoyed talking to you and felt as if he could talk to you forever. James seemed to never get bored of staring into your beautiful (Y/E/C) eyes. When he first laid his eyes on you he thought that he didn't have a chance. You were a perfect ten and he, well even he thought that he looked like a ferret. At the end of the night when the party was over and you were helping your friend clean up the mess, James gave you his number and was praying to God that he would get yours in return. When you did give James your number he practically jumped for joy on the inside. To this very day James is still stunned on how he managed to call you his.