Forget the rules

Request for hiiamshy

(Note: Sarah and Sal are in high school.)

Easy Sarah, easy. I thought to myself as I stared at the empty white walls of my house.

"So what did you want to talk aboyt dear?" My mothers sweet and innocent voice pulled me out of my worried mind. I smiled kindly at her and my father. It was time that they knew the truth.

I have a boyfriend.

What started off as a just a simply friendship, blossomed into a beautiful relationship and I've never been happier. Sal was a complete gentleman, not to mention extremely handsome.

I took a deep breath in, "Mom. Dad." I began. "I wanted to talk to you because I feel that since you are my parents, I wanted to be honest with you both." They exchanged a small glance. "I just wanted to tell you that I have a...a...uh...a boyfriend." I muttered, voice slowly fading. "You WHAT?!" My dad shouted loudly. "I have a..." "No, I heard what you said and I don't need you to repeat it." He interrupted. "Sarah, how long have you kept this from us?" My mother asked as she tried to calm my father down. "About four months." I told them. "Four months! You didn't even plan on telling us then? You waited four months!" My father shot up out of his chair. "Honey calm down." My mother cooed. "No I will not. My daughter is too young to be dating anyone. She should be focusing on school not some boy." He says, voice gradually getting higher as he grows more angrier by the second. "You are not allowed to see this boy again do you here me?" My father adds, getting right in my face. "Dad you can't do that!" I yell. "Do you understand me Sarah?!" "Mom!" "Sarah!"

The whole house is consumed with an overwhelming amount of silence. If I would've known that my 'beloved' parents would be acting this way I would've just kept my mouth shut. "Sarah, I'm gonna say it again and you better answer me this time." My fathers voice was firm and strong, telling me that he was beyond serious.  "I don't want you seeing or talking to this boy ever again. Do you understand me?" I didn't say anything, only nodding my head in response. "Good. Now get to school, and I want you straight home after." He demanded. I grabbed my bag from the side of the couch and ran off out the door.

He can boss me around all he wants, but that doesn't mean I'm going to obey his rules.

I had arrived school around 7:16 am and walked straight to my locker. As I was putting in my combination I felt a pair of warm hands wrap themselves around me. I smiled at the loving feeling of the man I knew was behind me. "Hey beautiful." He said, placing a light kiss to my cheek. "Hi." I said, with a low sigh. "What's wrong?" Sal asked with concern. Grabbing my history textbook and shutting the locker door, I turned around to face one worried looking Sal. "Two words. My father." I said, very annoyed. "What happened?" Sal knew that I wanted to tell my parents, I mean he was the one who encouraged me to do it in the first place. "He said that I can't have a boyfriend because I'm 'too young' and that your just a distraction."  "What? That's complete bull. Your sixteen." He said, intertwining our hands as we make our way down the hall. "Well that's what he said, but I don't care. He can't stop me from seeing you at school and I don't mind lying to him if you ever want to hang out outside of school." I told him. Sal smiled, "You'd really do that for me?" "I like you Sal and I'd do anything for you." "And I do anything for you." He replied, leaning in.

Our lips met in the middle, fitting perfectly together as they moved together insync. It was a warm and passionate kiss that spoke out our true feelings for each other. When we broke I couldn't help but break out into a stupidly big smile. The rest of the day was full of tiny kisses and big laughs and that's when I realized something. Sal was a huge part of my life and I didn't want to give him up. Not for anyone. Because without Sal my life wouldn't be the same. Yeah I know we're only in high school, but for now I don't ever plan on letting him go.

I hope you like it Sarah!!! Sorry it's late!

Remember guys request are open! Feel free to comment a personal imagine or preference!
-XXXCynthia💚💚💚