Nico

I watched in confusion as the blonde boy turned and ran, shedding tears behind him.  I felt horrible that I couldn't help him, but then my gaze was drawn away again by the tall, dark haired boy.  His eyes shined like the sea at dawn.  The other girl who was sitting in front of my was silently crying, too.   I wanted to help her.  I really did.  But as I tried to stand, my legs gave way and I slipped back again.  

One year more.  I had learned over time who I was, but nothing about my past.  I knew that I was an artist- a skill I still obtained- and that I was a demigod, a child of Hades, ruler of the Underworld.  I was sword fighting with Percy, that beautiful green eyed boy, when he turned and caught me by surprise.  I tried to block, but ended up with a slashed arm.  

"Sorry, Nico.  Nice moves, though.  You kept up for quite a while."  I grinned.

"Thanks.  Well, see you around, Percy.  I'm just going to the infirmary to get this bandaged up."  His eyes turned sad for a moment, but then they quickly returned to their cheerful selves.  

"See you around."  He waved.  I turned and tucked my sword into my belt, fiddling with my skull ring as I walked across campus to the infirmary.  I easily slipped through the short doorframe- one of the benefits of being short, I guess- and walked up to the boy at the desk.

"Um, hi."  He turned, and I recongized him as Will, head of the Apollo dorm.  He looked surprised for a moment, then motioned me to come in.

"Hey.  Do you, uh, want that bandaged?" I nodded.  He led me over to the edge of one of the beds and I sat down.  He took my arm and began tenderly applying a soothing cream to the cut before wrapping it up.  I noticed a small tear slip down his cheek.  

A light was turned on inside me.  

This was Will Solace, my Will Solace.  I loved this boy.

Then the fuse blew.

Where the Hades did that thought come from?  I shook my head, clearing it of all my thoughts and shrugged to myself.  As strange as it had been, I could easily forget about it.  I thanked Will and walked out of the infirmary, still twisting my ring on my finger.  I didn't think that light would ever turn on again, and that was fine with me.

The End

THAT'S IT, GUYS!! THANK YOU SO, SO MUCH FOR STICKING WITH ME 'TILL THE END, I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!! I CANNOT EVEN EXPLAIN HOW MUCH IT MEANS TO ME THAT YOU READ THIS FAR!! I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKED MY STORY, I WORKED HARD FOR YOU ALL!! LOVE YOU! I WON'T BE SEEING YOU NEXT CHAPTER, BUT IF YOU WANT I WILL SEE YOU IN MY NEXT FANFICTION, ALSO SOLANGELO. ITS CALLED

When the Artist Touched the Sun

DONT FORGET TO CHECK IT OUT!! THANK YOU AGAIN, AND GOODBYE!

XXSAM