Nico

I love you more?!?! What was I saying? I'm such an idiot. I mumbled to myself before realizing I was waking up in Wills arms and blushing.
"Willy? Sunshine?" I shook him and then rolled over to kiss him straight on the lips. He smiled and his eyes fluttered open.
"Way to wake a guy up," he smiled and kissed me again. "Why are you up before me?" He groaned.
"You needed rest." I looked at him. "Will?"
"Hmm?"
"I just realized something."
"What is it?"
"We don't know that much about each other." Will sat straight up and frowned. He knew I was right.
"Today we will fix that." He jumped out of bed and stretched. "But first, you're gonna have to go to my cabin and ask Austin for clothes." I laughed. I returned to my room a couple minutes later, clothes under my arm.
"Here you go, love." He smiled curiously and took them from me.
"New nickname. I like it."
"I do too."
He changed into his clothes then sat on my bed.
"I must get to know you today. Let's play a game." I nodded and shrugged. "20 questions?" I nodded again. "Ok... what's your favorite color?"
"Silver, black, and blue, but lighter, sky blue. Like your eyes."  He smiled and I blushed.  "And," I continued, "yours is light yellow and gold." He smiled and nodded.
"Yeah.  Favorite... music?" He paused. "Wait- I know this, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, 21 Pilots."  I grinned and nodded.  "And you like 1D, 5SOS, and stuff like that." I answered him.
"Food?"
"McDonalds."
"Full name? I know this but go on."
"You dork. Niccolo Di Angelo."
"William Solace. Nice to meet you." He stuck out a hand and laughed, so I shook it but he pulled my hand in and kissed it.  I felt my face heat up. 
"Willlll! You are so cheesy."
"You know you love me."
"Yep. I do." He smiled.
"Ok, um, then where are you from?"
"Italy."
"Texas."  He frowned, then stayed silent for a minute. "Nico, say something. Like a really long sentence."
"Ok. Um. Hi, I'm Nico, I'm Italian and I like McDonalds, the color black, and art."  He frowned even more, then his face lit up.