Nico

Will smashed into me, knocking me over.
"Oh, shoot! Sorry Nico!" He apologized, grabbing his books from in the snow and running past me. He was obviously late for something. As I continued on my way, I noticed a book face down.
"Will! Hey!" I called after him, but he didn't hear. I picked it up, curious, and read the cover. 'Go on, Sunshine. Open it.' It read. I frowned, thumbing through the pages. Each page held one sentence. I read the first one:
Follow these instructions, Death boy. Trust me.
Shrugging, I flipped the page.
Through the cafeteria if you don't mind, and by the exit you will find the very first slip of its kind.
I obliged. As I walked into the building and got closer to the exit on the other end, I wondered what I was doing. My thoughts were cut short as I flipped over a trip wire in the doorway and landed in a bush. Next to me I saw a slip of torn paper. I stood and picked it up. Then I read the next page.
Find the next slip near the lake, like the first tour you did take.
I tucked the book under my arm and trudged through the snow, up the hill and towards the pond. Sure enough, a slip of paper was tied to the bench where we first sat and talked. I put it in my pocket.
Rent a pair of skates to wear. You'll find the next slip close to there.
I walked up to the skate shop and asked for a pair. "Nico." I gave my name and the girl at the booth smirked and filled it in. In the skates I found another note. I pulled it out and returned the skates. "You know, it's ok I'm actually not going to go right now." I explained. She nodded and took the skates back. I looked back into the book and it told me my next step.
And now we've almost reached the end. Ask for a book at the library, my friend.
I huffed and stomped my way into the library.
"Hey, Rachel."
"Hi, Nico. Can I help you?"
"Uhhh, yeah. I'm here to ask for a book."
"Sure. What book?"
"Um, I.. don't know?"
"Oh! Ok." She reached behind her and pulled a book out from in her desk. She winked as she gave it to me. "I highly recommend this one. Page 267 is very sad." She hinted. I nodded, thanked her and walked away, flipping through the pages of the hint book.
Last stop, our special place. Top floor, where we got our first taste.
I gulped and walked over to the elevator, pushing the top button. The "ding" sounded soon, and I made my way to the keypad and punched in the code. The door swung open like the first time. I walked in to see the last page of the hint book ripped out on the bookshelf.
Don't worry, now I've had my fun. You can relax, the chase is done.
The last slip of paper was folded next to it. I picked it up and pulled out the rest, sitting on a cushion on the multicolored floor. After a while of arranging and rearranging them, I could finally read a message. In his beautiful, messy handwriting...

Go to the Christmas dance with me, Sunshine?

I did a double take. Then I frowned. I read the words over and over again, and my frown quickly turned into a grin.
"What did I do to deserve this guy?" I muttered to myself, still smiling largely.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK SO FAR?? HAHA I LOVE SOLANGELO. OK GUYS, SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER!!

XXSAM